Reviews for Toothpaste kisses
KakaSaku no Ai chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
I cried. I truly cried when I read this chapter. It's amazing...
HelloThereBeautiful chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
I love these, they're all equally great, but my favorites would be Darn Dogs and Grief.

Can't wait for more! _
Hijokugei chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Errm..

"Saskue" is incorrect. The correct spelling is: "Sasuke".

The "u" is mostly silent, from what I can tell.

Incidentally, all the gay jokes about Sasuke stem from: Sas-Uke. Uke Bottom in Anal. Therefore: Sasuke is an Uke.
shkh4ever chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
I have to tell you this is a great chapter. I hope to read more chapters with this plot line. I haven't read something like this in a long time. I don't mean the plot line. I quess having not know for such a long time if Kakashi would live or die in the manga, this really got to me. Take care. Until next time.
BlackButterfly0011 chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
Ok,his name is spelled Sasuke not Saskue,just wanted to point that out.

Other then the spelling I liked it :)
ShipperTrish chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
Wow, this is amazing! I love the quiet, subtle tone where you can feel something brewing just under the surface. And I love the description of Kakashi. Every detail is stated so lovingly that you just know she's falling for him. I know that this is only supposed to be a series of oneshots, but if you're up to it, I think that this has the potential to be an amazing multi chapter story. This chapter could be the prologue and "Chasing a Ghost" could be the story's title. Either way, I really love this! Awesome job! _
Romancelover1321 chapter 6 . 3/23/2009
Is he in heavan. Beautiful writing.
Shawna chapter 6 . 1/11/2009
Oh my, that second last one was extremly sad.

Keep up the good work!
HalfBloodPhoenix chapter 6 . 1/8/2009
Woah that was intense and kinda sad.

Poor さくら T.T
Konoha's White Fang chapter 6 . 1/8/2009
Kakashi really had it hard, most of his memories are of his beloved ones dying. poor guy. Nice chapter, BTW _
ShipperTrish chapter 6 . 1/8/2009
Wow...that was truly poignant. I like how you systematically went through the course of events in his life before telling us his greatest fear because by the time we get to it, we already understand where he's coming from. It's a great way of telling a story. Great job and keep it up! _
roxnroll chapter 5 . 1/7/2009
I've really enjoyed reading these shorts. This one was really sad though. It would be horrible to have to go through that. Great job.

Rox
Konoha's White Fang chapter 5 . 1/7/2009
so sad! Sakura has the right to feel terrified, if I were her, I would be scared to death from the thought of forgeting someone I love.
ShipperTrish chapter 5 . 1/7/2009
How sad! ( It was very well-written and very moving, though. Great job! )
FlameTwirler chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
These are really lovely. Yay pure, unadulterated fluff! We all need that every now and again _-

And your proposal here is pure win. Nothing in their lives would be able to go smoothly and as irritating as I'm sure it is it seems that there really is meddling in just about every aspect of their lives. Truly communal living, ne? haha.