Reviews for Sealed Fates, Soul Mates
corbinskydragon1 chapter 46 . 3/17
This is such a good story. One of the best I have read in a while. Sad to see it not complete.
Guest chapter 38 . 6/4/2014
ye3a
Guest chapter 29 . 6/4/2014
yes they should and you spell fortunate like this
Guest chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
Just wondering can you spell
Potterformers chapter 29 . 5/10/2014
why did you kill Sirius and his girl?
Potterformers chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
more like Dumbledore refused to think that family could more of a danger to someone than outside forces. funny considering that his family were close if not worst than the dursleys
Potterformers chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
i can't believe that dumbledore is allowing this to happen
Arithmetic13 chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
The story rushes through things a bit too much for my taste. Are there going to be any soul mate things mentioned between Harry and Ginny? That's the main reason I'm reading this. There also hasn't been much romance for a romance genre, or humor now I think of it. Nice overall job with this story though!
ArianaIpswich chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
It is won't not wought. Seriously!
Khaotic Order chapter 46 . 11/26/2010
i dont know what you think is wrong with it but i think it is brilliant the pairing works well!
Khaotic Order chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
cool
benperez31 chapter 46 . 8/14/2010
It's okay to make a prequel but please finish SFSM. It's a bummer when an author doesn't finish a story. Promise to finish this one and I'll give reviews for your prequel when each chapter comes out.
pokadot chapter 45 . 6/29/2010
CHECK YOU EFFING SPELLING!
Botheran chapter 45 . 11/7/2009
Hi TimeWitch16, I'm Matt from Bristol, England.

I've read your story; "Sealed Fates, Soul Mates" and really enjoyed it.

I especially like the fact that there are now 2 bonded couples as opposed to 1. I think this adds a new level to the story.

I very much like the fact that you protrait Severus as a goodie much better than JKR did and I am very interested in how that will play out in the future because I love the Kisa/Severus/Misa family. However, I think Misa deserves a sibling, so could Kisa visit Hogwarts and spend the night with Severus and fall pregnant or something? That would make that particular part of the story much more interesting.

These last few chapters have been more focused around the pair at Hogwarts, and, as interesting as that is, I think we need to see more in the wasuy of the HP/RW/HG/GW side of the stroy on their horcrux hunt (because, let's face it, we love all that Harry/Ginny side of the story).

I also very much like the pranking side of it. I especially like the whole school ones. I do think you are focusing a bit too much on Malfoy, you should attack Cho Chang a bit more

(I laughed out loud at that bit). You also have 2 more potential prank victims at Hogwarts now: the Carrows. They deserve more than the odd prank, they deserve to be hospitalised with something that Pomfrey couldn't fix immedietly if she tried. Perhaps the ghost of Dumbledore carrying its head would scare them enough? (not the real dumbledore, obviously).

All in all, an excelent story that runs really deep. However, there are a few minor points that I think need pointing out:

1- The story has incredible potential, but you're skipping over parts of the story way too quickly. The "cure" for this is to water the story down, slow it down, and make it last much longer. The mark of a good book is that you can empathise with the charecters and (eg:) grieve when they grieve, etc. You need to be able to get deep into the story and almost find yourself inside it. With your story, you're well on your way to doing that, however, if you were to water it down and make it last longer, it would make the readers feel more involved with the charecters and really give the story and edge.

Thank you for reading this review and for writing such a brilliant story. I look forward to the next chapters.

Thanks again,