Reviews for Fatal Temptation: First Draft
wwechic1619 chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
I snuck and read the a/n where you said you were going to rewrite...I actually love it. I think it is one of the first stories I have read in a while that gives Alice and Jasper the "right" end to their relationship. I absolutely love it so far.
Lalapinkcustard chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
xD All I was thinking whenever Bella choose Jasper over Edward was: SUUCCKKKKEEEEEEEEER. :'D Happy days, my friend, happy days. Cx
edwards ballerina chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
love it
forgotten22 chapter 15 . 8/20/2010
I wonder if I ever started reading this but then stopped? or never put it on my to read list? but it sounds oddly familiar. Glad to hear you've decided to keep writing it. I hope you continue to as I believe I only saw the first chapter reposted? I love Jasper/Bella fics and I really would like to know how this story ends.. even if you just reply to my review and say they end up together? hahah That would even be fine by me. Im a sucker for HEA! Edward sure is a whiny baby. He "can't" have her yet no one else can either.. selfish much? I sure hope Bella chose Jasper.. Though I do kinda feel bad for Alice.. maybe she and E can hook up? LOL That might be a little weird... so i think im jk there ;) You did a great job! I really enjoyed it all! Hope to see more!
Caerylin chapter 15 . 6/8/2010
did anyone ever get around to adopting this fic? I would love to read more, and do not believe it needs a rewrite. If noone else is interested in adopting it, i may be. you can read my twilight fics in my profile.
pnkunicorns96 chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
Dude! This is sp intense. I feel like your already told us what happened but im still not sure bella will pick Jasper!
Maddy chapter 15 . 11/28/2009
yeah.. Bella's such a Mary Sue and fickle whore. I could see her hooking up with everyone in the books. Poor Edward.. waiting nearly a century for that waste of space. Good riddance!
mynxi chapter 11 . 11/1/2009
Well I enjoy this story as you have written it. I wouldn't mind if you continued from where you left off here. However I read your restart and found it to be a nice a beginning. Either way I'd love to see this story continued in some fashion.
jbluvs2sing chapter 14 . 10/6/2009
I would be interested in reading a revised version of this story...however, I liked the original too.
EclipsedbyJacob chapter 13 . 9/29/2009
ok. So disappointed there's nothing more! Please finish this, or I would be so let down. My interest had piqued all over again.

If you need to bounce ideas off of someone, I'd be glad to help in any way possible. This is too good to let go of.
EclipsedbyJacob chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
See? I'm rereading. It wouldn't let me review last chapter, because I did the first time around, but Bella's POV was amazing! Love this!
millie 3113 chapter 14 . 9/29/2009
Yes, continue the story! I just started reading it only to get involved and then find your author notes. Your story is to good to stop when you get to the good parts.
barbiedoll123 chapter 5 . 9/29/2009
poor edward
AbstractImriel chapter 14 . 9/29/2009
Hm...I've gotta say that out of your Twilight fics, I think the best one so far would have to be your fic that focuses on Draco/Jacob. :) That one is REALLY interesting, not the least because of Draco's sarcastic undertone to everything *grins* can't wait for another update on that particular fic.
EclipsedbyJacob chapter 14 . 9/28/2009
I would so read it. I was talking about this fic just a week ago, but I couldn't remember the name of it. And then you post today? Coincidence? I don't think so. Do it...