Reviews for Cruel and Unusual
garnet86 chapter 13 . 5/18/2015
Usually I don't like to read first person narrations but you really pulled it off with skill! A truly beautiful and sad story! Thanks for posting this!
oxygenate chapter 13 . 4/14/2015
Ughh you should've also written the last 40 seconds of his life, like from L's POV when he realises what Light means and runs down to him just in time to see him dies or something and narrate his regret and stuff.
Willpup chapter 13 . 6/23/2014
God damn it! I knew this would just end up wrenching at my heart strings. OH! I just- NO! I refuse this ending. I am- Damn it. Such and astounding story... You bastard, how can you make me feel privileged to have read such amazing work and so horribly heart broken at the same time.

Okay, i'm calm. I have to say i think this is probably the best FanFiction i have ever read. I have nothing else i wish to say. Just- Thank you :)
shunned-one chapter 12 . 2/10/2014
Now that i think about it, this story was cruel and unusual. Down to the ending.
shunned-one chapter 13 . 2/10/2014
Oh my god! Why? Damn it! This hurts so effing much! Amazing story but it doesn't change the that I'm crying.
Nynt chapter 13 . 11/17/2013
T_T why a sad ending ?
FallenStar7609 chapter 13 . 9/8/2013
So glad I read this finally. I kept ending up at your story and just disregarding it. Until finally I broke down and read it. I loved it, I cried in the end and I'm Team L but for a second I hated him.
Tabidot chapter 13 . 5/26/2013
Wow... I'm crying. This is beautifully written, and I must say...L you bastard! How could you? He loved you, he wasn't going to kill you, and you eat him out? And break his heart? Ugh, I love and hate this. Great job on this.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 12 . 1/21/2013
Please, don't let Light be Kira.
"No!" you pause, step back. "No, I'm not meant to see you – "
Merciless justice is not meant to see human face of the criminal.
If I was Kira – I don't want to think it, but I have to. If I was Kira, that's where it would lead. Your death. I have to admit it to myself.
Light, prepare to fight against the mask, against Kira, within your mind.
"I'm not attractive like the man you dream about," you say. "Don't be so stupid!" I say. "Look in a damn mirror sometime!"
Ryuuzaki is naive.
Hey, Bath Note! You write someone's name in the Bath Note and they immediately head for the nearest large body of water and drown themselves! Okaaay... I'll stop now... XD
Too funny.
"Ryuuzaki!" We stop tickling and turn to look at the doorway. "Ryuuzaki," repeats Watari. "Are you – are you all right?"
Merely a tickling war, don't worry, Watari.
"Will you settle for two out of three?"
I do not wish you to die, Law.
Chapter 12 is too sweet.
Chapter 13 is too bitter. Like salt. Like dead sea.
I'm not sorry I'm Kira. I was right. [You weren't] I'm not sorry I loved you. That you're so afraid of me that you can't accept what I offered you. I hope you never come to regret this. I think you will."
Howling of a wounded wolf,
Straining the stretched throat
By desperately loud howling
Over the abandoned shipwreck
While vulnerably opening his neck
By throwing head stubbornly back
Where killer would throat then hack.
IdontCry chapter 8 . 10/11/2012
"Why is Yagami-kun wandering around the kitchen naked?" you ask. "And why is he addressing my cake as though it was the fallen body of his rival?"
Because he's KIRA, that's why. XD
And...I'm not well up on my Lord of the Rings, but I believe that it was Gandalf saying that ... L is young Gandalf. It is written XD
IdontCry chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
It's from you, why are you emailing me when we're in the same room, you nerd.
its me and my friend ... and the last bit? humorous, touching, and hot at the same time. *genius writer writin here*
IdontCry chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
"If Raito-kun decides that police work is not for him," you say, "He might consider an alternative career as a stripper."
XD I rolled over laughing at that point. Way to spoil the mood, L.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
"I'm not Kira," I hiss at you. "I'm horny!"
That's the best description of Light's motives EVER! XD
SokkasFirstFangirl chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
I love this story :) I really do. The emotion, the descriptions...perfect
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I just reread the story, and I still can't believe how incredible it is. In every possible way. Only the best writing actually has layer upon layer of complexities. I discovered more of L's character and Light's desperation... I think L was afraid. The first time, I'd just thought he was completely playing Light... but I don't think so. I really don't. He spoke too emphatically in the elevator; he was trying to convice himself, too. The ending is absolutely... heartbreaking and realistic and horrible and beautiful and EVERYTHING.
Thank you.