Reviews for Flashpoint
darlingmess chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
So, this was wicked. I really loved this, I thought it was sweet and endearing. I really love how you made House vulnerable and open without making him girlish or overemotional. Also Wilson was the sweetest thing ever, he's so compassionate. So again, I really love this. :)
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 47 . 9/30/2009
aw thats cute. I love Doctor Who
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 46 . 9/17/2009
aw D:
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 45 . 9/16/2009
Hahaha, nice.
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 44 . 6/24/2009
These were really sweet, sad. and just plain cute. XD Keep em going!
Eredis chapter 14 . 4/20/2009
This is one of my fave chapters. I love the ending bit.

Keep up the good work!
Bonomania chapter 33 . 1/9/2009
Number 42 brought a tear to my eye. I always imagine that neither would be able to live without each other.
Bonomania chapter 10 . 1/9/2009
I figure I'll review as I read...it's more fun that way.

Number 10 is fantastic. The idea of something like that happening to anyone is sad enough, your friend being there one day and gone the next. Nicely done.

Poor House. :(
Extraho chapter 43 . 1/9/2009
wow. i really love this! each of them are just so sweet that i nearly get diabetic. i'm looking forward to reading more!
GoddessofSnark chapter 42 . 12/18/2008
I like these little drabble-sort-of-things. It slightly surprises me that more people don't. It's a quick little read, that's fun and while it isn't cohesive, it feels more intimate for it. Like we're prying in on little moments that aren't meant to be shared to the world.
DejiDenja chapter 40 . 11/4/2008
Omg. That is so wrong! Please don't ever write that again.

But I have to say, it was funny xD

Wait... did Tritter kiss House? :O

:P lol
Shadows of Shadows chapter 29 . 10/24/2008
I like them all, but this one is ma fav.
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 23 . 10/22/2008
Haha. I loved House's aura of "awesome". :D It made me laugh and nod. Kudos! -Terri
Robin Silverman chapter 40 . 10/22/2008
EW EW EW EW! that is so wrong! on so many levels! house kissing tritter! thats just wrong!
Max Gat chapter 40 . 10/22/2008