Reviews for Feeling the Rain
Peacexfreedom chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Awwww, so sad but sweet.
Great fic (even if it made me shed a tear or two...)

sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Oh my gosh. The angst. It's dripping off of every word like the raindrops that neither Ed nor Alfons can explain. I really love this, the relationship you give them and the despondent Edward and the way Al thinks he's crazy but sticks with him anyway. It's absolutely fantastic.
Glades of Grey chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
the dialogue between alfons and ed was really well written. Sweet!
TheSleepingNeko chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Aww, sweet. :)
The Curse of Forever chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Aw, sad T-T
darkshadowgirl666 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
cant really say much to that, if i were asked that question. your story was very easy to imagine and it flowed naturally though; i enjoyed reading it.

xx shadow
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Omg, this is really good. I love it. Keep it up. :) Later dude.
Wanting Memories chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Very... uh softly aching? Is that what I mean. I think so.

Anyway, very good.
IOTR chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I love the melancholy and whistfulness in this. I would completely believe that Ed thinks like this often. :)
Lady Rini chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
nice one shot that seems like Edward would do something like would seem like he was trying to figure out why he was stuck that world and he couldn't get back home.
Schizophasia chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
...I read this story maybe fifty times since I found it...Now I just decided you need mreo comments. AMAZING JOB! Alfons is...great, I guess. I'm laughing and pitying Ed at the same time.

“It’s cold and wet,” Alfons said quickly. “Your quest is over. How about we go in and have some hot tea or something?”

Most of what Alfons says is quotable. Most of your fic is quotable. I just love this so much!
reckless-rage chapter 1 . 4/1/2008

That was an awesome sentence. *beam* I don't know, I just liked that little line very very much. And I was thinking along more or less the same lines a few days back, wondering how to describe colours to a blind person. I think I failed miserably anyway. Liked the way you described Edward in the rain. Mmhhph. The rain is such a smexy...thing. XDD
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Nicely-written story, very bittersweet.
Ganimyde chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
wow, what a surprise in this little ficlet! I assumed it would be more of the normal "Ed being sad," but it's actually got a really nice touch of thinking of Alphonse, from a view we don't normally get in any fics (or the cannon)-what Al's life in armor "feels" like.

What a nice little writing. thanks for putting it up! :3 I want to share this with some friends so I will favorite it if that's all right!
Disney Sorceress chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Aw...

Excellent. Well written, believable. You definitely capture the melancholy of the situation in a good way. Thanks for this, it was a good read. :)