Reviews for Whatever It Takes
mirian chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
que gran final
Narudi18 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
The ending do not sucks! It's really funny ! I love it! but i would've like a little more details:P
April418 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Nice story!

Alternate Ending:

Sakura was the only one who had enough balls to see what was going on in there. At first she hesitated. Then she finally crept the door open a little. A gasp escaped her lips.

"I don't beleive it!" she said angrily.

Everyone crowded in to see a giant hole in the wall, most likely from the rasengan or chidori.

"WHAT DID THOSE TWO #&!#%S DO TO MY CLOSET!" Tenten screamed. "I'M GOING TO TURN THEM BOTH INTO A #%&#! BLOODY PULP!"

Everyone backed away in fear of Tenten's rage and prayed for Sasuke and Naruto's lives.

Well, I hope you liked that. Think of it as payment for your hard work. And if you did not like it, send me an angry e-mail!
Sparkylovesfire chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I liked it a lot. Definitely sounds like something Sakura and Ino would do after they go over their crush on Sasuke! And I can see Naruto and Sasuke reacting like that if they ended up stuck in that situation.
Domini-chan chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
WOOHOO! WE LOVE AN UKE NARUTO! I can NOT picture Sasuke as an uke. It's too hard. Anyway, YAYAY! GOO NARUSASU! XD! I'm so happy :). I didn't mind the ending. It's funny XD!
WitheredWings chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I love it! Pinning Naruto inside a closet! You're a genius! Though the ending was a bit of a bummer, you know, I was all like; oh they're going to open the door right now and they're going to run away and stuff, but it was different. Anyway, it isn't like it wasn't good, it was just different!
narusasufan chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
OMG...I loved your cute story XD

Thanks :)
number1sasunarufan chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
wow really good but it would had been better if there were lemons
this account is not being used chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
oh my, naruto and sasuke! who! .

i liked this, it was entertaining to read!

-Saiyuri-chan