Reviews for Life sucks!
Jessicashadow8897 chapter 24 . 3/10
this story is the best! it's hilarious and just awesome.
please continue this
TheVictoriousMC chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
Oh gods, Miss Allison... XD Such a horrible person, it's hilarious when Tabitha decided not to rescue her.
TheVictoriousMC chapter 8 . 8/17/2014
LMAO I JUST CAN'T STOP LAUGHING! I LOVE OPHELIA X CLARE SO MUCH NOW!
TheVictoriousMC chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
ROFLL I DIED at the point when I scrolled down to see "Youmama! Has come online." LOL I mean...genius. Pure genius.
And what's up with Clare's screen name? Did Ophelia change it?
God-eye Galatea chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
Why is Galatea dead,she never died in the anime or manga.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I really loved this fanfiction. Please update :)))
Guest chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
This is a very nice story, well written and made. Please continue to write and good luck to you. Also hah ha there's a leisure suit Larry reference in this chapter.
Traiken chapter 24 . 1/10/2014
I can't wait to see more!
Martenzo chapter 24 . 1/9/2014
I think this might just be the most awesome thing I've ever read. I hope you continue this someday.
Guest chapter 24 . 9/30/2013
hey I would like to say that you are one of my favourite authors and I love your stories the only problem I have with this is you haven't updated in a while please update more :(
Khorale chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Whoa. I'd never thought Jean and Isley'd be so cute together.
Ironclad chapter 24 . 8/10/2013
Keep up the great work. This has provided over an hour of great entertainment.
Also if clare meets teresa she's going to literally shit a brick.
hplo chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I'll be honest, I'm not big on slash because it usually doesn't feel right in the context of the universe the author is writing in and about half the time it's just plain badly written. Here though it actually works both in continuity and writing. It's fun to just see the insane side of Ophelia and Clare's relationship or the quirkiness of Miria and Tabitha. Also Riful is all kinds of awesome in this fic.

Only two complaints. First I feel that you're adding too many character's too fast. Galatea's sudden appearance breaks off the whole Clarice and Miata arc a bit too swiftly, there needed to be a more steady introduction like how Riful was introduced I feel (which actually did really work well). Also I feel the number of characters you've got atm is probably sufficient. Add anymore and it's likely to overcrowd the story a bit too much.

Second point; I feel you could've taken a lot of the character's further, adding little nuisances to make them seem more human, also make the speech rhythms more human like (apologies for the inaccuracy). This is probably nitpicking but it's a point that I see so much in fan fiction and indeed published writing, especially fantasy; there always does seem to be this huge gaping pit between character and human being separated by little tiny details that make a character believable. I do believe that your characters are somewhere in between in that they do interact with the world in a believable way but there lacking a certain dimension. It doesn't make them any less entertaining to watch, it's just something that I feel could elevate your writing to the next level.

I know I may sound like I'm bashing this fic but honestly it's really, really good (I've read four times over lol) and it does a have a lot of positives, it's just those were the two points that stood out for me. Hope you finish this one day and best of luck with your writing,

hplo
HUNRonin chapter 24 . 6/6/2013
Prety please write more of this!
Jynx chapter 18 . 4/5/2013
All hail Ophelia's sex life. o-o