Reviews for Shopping Spree
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Aww. Cute.
Serebellum chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Hahaha, love it. I giggled.
EscapetoMusic chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
i love this! this is like, exactly what would happen if the gAang went into a store.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I've read 'A Man's Drink', and yes, this is an excellent illustration of what Katara meant by that line. You captured everyone's characters perfectly!

"...The thing was about the size of Toph herself, and had enough jewels encrusted in the side to buy Ozai's left butt cheek."

X-D X-D X-D

Fav'ing this for that line alone! X-D
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Funny and sweet. I' loved it! You gotta write more like it.
Saranade chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
That was great!

First off, let me say that you perfectly captured Toph and Sokka's many...layers of character. Toph had just the right amount of rudeness and Sokka was absolutely perfect what with his monocle. Aang also was great and everytime he talked, I could see the whole scene being played out in my head like a real episode.

The Katara and Zuko relationship was subtle but definetly there, just like it is in the real show. I can see Katara being angry and withdrawn from Zuko the way she is in your story because she's hiding her feelings. Zuko...Well, Zuko's just the best ;)
Lady Flick chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
HAHAHA Ohmy, this was very entertaining. I could so totally see Sokka and Aang going for that sophisticated thing :D -amused- Actually, that's one of my lessons in Sokka's Field Guide, but it was much funnier here. Totally reminded me of that episode in Ba Sing Se. But anyways, I swear, I could hear him say 'helo' :D and giggled to m'self. Haa and Zuko with his hair all fixed! Like when he went on that date with Jin and Iroh took ten minutes to do his hair, oh goodnes. 'Thumps of hatred' had me laughing, I loved it. This was wonderfully done and oh-so amusing! Great job with it :D
FullMoonLuver09 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
So funny and cute I love how how you based it on after Zuko joined the group in season 3:)
Heaven and Earth chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Cute! lol!

Heaven and Earth
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Haha, funny. More please!
CobaltHeart chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
- This was great, I love how Suko kept appearing out of nowhere.
Fandomme chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
This is great! I'm so glad you did this! And so happy you included my other story's name in it! I'm all flustered!
GroggyRae chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Yeah Zutara is al about reading subtlties and sublimal messages. This is wonderful and it is so canon. Though it's not actually, but this seems like soething that would really happen in the show, like that little bridge showing everyday life for the gang. And Zuko does seem like the most practical of the group (besides Katara) when it comes to these things.
Fiery-chan chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
short and cute, i like it a lot.

ps - totally noticed you paying homage to 'ozai's vengenance,' definite favorite of mine too.
ScorpioGirl1987 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Nice start! I'm not a Zutara fan, but I don't hate it either. :)