Reviews for Throughout Time: Destiny Rising
MissLazyBones31 chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
YAY!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
really lovely! please keep on going on!
Courtney chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
Great update, can't wait to see where this is going :)
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
veyr cute please go on
McMarvel chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE this. Omg I cannot tell you how excited I got when I saw this story had been updated. Wooo! Okay, now I just can't wait for the second one! Amazing.
NativeMoon chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
"Of course it was Oliver. It's always Oliver," she replied. "I think he's my own personal boggart."

LOVE that line!

Poor Samantha - my insides shrivelled up when she flipped Kit off but I'm glad the poor dear saw sense, even if it was a wee bit humiliating to let her weakness show in public. Poor Oliver too; it's not easy loving a Malfoy when you aren't one of their privileged milieu, but you have to give the guy credit for not giving up so easily! Great to see a new chapter and looking forward to more!
Courtney chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
I love your writing! Please continue :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
Amazing to see an update! Awesome chapter!
NativeMoon chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
WOW! SO glad to see an update on this fab story! Brilliant chapter - I've gone from wanting to shake Sam to wanting to give Oliver a beatdown! I have a sneaky suspicion about him but will be patient with faith that you *will* reveal all. He loves Sam so much but broke her heart? *bites tongue*... Loving Sam's growing obsession with the Marauders and Noelle. I can but wonder what else she will find out as the story moves on. MORE PLEASE!
Daehnerys chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
Great so far! :D
Long Time Fan chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
Please keep writing :)
sweetmodel01 chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
PLEASE CONTINUEE! I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS STORY!
Az chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Thanks for the update :) I can't wait till she meets Sirius
Krstna chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
Wow its been ages since I read this. I love how you've built her relationship with Draco. You can see a sibling bond that seems really close. It's a refreshing look at the Malfoy family.

And the peeks at Sirius are just lovely. It's great to see what is happening with him and the connection between the two. I can't wait to see where you're taking this.

Kris xx
TheJazz chapter 5 . 4/9/2009
OH BOY.

It has been a long time since I've read this story!

But this chapter was just as great as all the others.

Sam's really sweet, sticking up for Colin. I definately "aww"ed right there, not going to lie.

AND NOW SIRIUS HAS SEEN HER. Sweet. That's wonderful. Siriusly.