Reviews for Bardock's Comeback
reaver216 chapter 4 . 8/28
this story is totally awesome I really can't wait for more
so Aya is like Piccolo that is cool
Tsamoka chapter 4 . 8/10
I like the Ranma elements you threw in there. Keep up the good work! :)
redcrow-redX chapter 1 . 7/21
y did u change his fucking looks
kevin chapter 4 . 2/24
more please
kai chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
There no fusion between naruto and bardock it just naruto getting bardock power and memories there no changes to naruto what so ever he still the same naruto.
zachary12 chapter 4 . 6/14/2015
nice job
mngan chapter 3 . 5/2/2015
*record scratch* WWWWWWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?
Jac Jack Jak chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
I've commented several times but I can't get over how much I love this fic, all th elements of it. Especially considering that it's only four chapters in, but so much happened. I just wanted to say I hope you never delete this fic like so many others have been. And I truly hope you rediscover your inspiration for this story, because I love where this fic seemed to be going, you captured the action of DBZ so well. I felt like I was watching the show all over again when I was reading this. : )
Jason X chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
I know I've commented several times already but, I still think this is a great story and I just really like the overall attitude of the story and how you depicted the characters. (and the fight scenes are pretty awesome! :D )

So if commenting will, somehow motivate you to continue writing this fic, you will have my continued support.
Ejammer chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
yo yo yo yo yo yo yo this is one of the best stories I have read man please continue this im begging
Veldrisk chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
I look forward to seeing Naruto's relationships develop further as well as seeing how the tournament fights carry out.
Veldrisk chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I look forward to watching Naruto and Ino's relationship develop. I ask that you please do try to work Kyuubi in as well.
Delta chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
Oh kami, Ino aint gonna be happy about this is she? Btw, assuming you ever update let me know by looking up hopefully you'll find me.
shadowfang jutsu chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
i look foreword to more of this fic
Anime Fan 295647 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013