Reviews for Worth a Thousand Words
12q chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I want to go all 'aw' over this. It's very sweet without being overly sweet, and nice. Faving
sorceress115 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Wonderful job!
poison-maestro chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
aw thats nice
Mists chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Very nice. Their emotions grow slowly over time as the pictures and memories do. And hehehe "dorm hole" I always called my dorm room my "cubbie hole." _ That would be another great fic! Have them start off as freshmen roomates!

Roxas: Why do you keep microwaving Peeps?

Axel: Because I like the smell of burning? XD

BWHAHAHA! Yes, I am evil. Great job once again.
Arkaham chapter 1 . 3/26/2008

I love the story and how you tell this short story... I luv it

echi chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Very cute! Inspiring as well I think. :3 I'm not sure if the assignment of the photograph stuff is realistic, but it sure seems like a lot of fun, and I kind of want to try it now, haha :D
Frenzied Flame chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
good job!
DorkFace chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
THEATER. Its just fun right.

Axel Is Just.. YAY

Lubbleeone chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Xpatch-work-dollX chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
that was absolutely brilliant ive just read the entirety of that with a grin on my face and now my cheeks hurt :)

keep up with the amazing work

Aindel S. Druida chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Okay, so I want to go to school where they do, because I'm a Theatre Design and Production student, and the program totally OWNS MY SOUL. I have no time for ANYTHING (well, except anime club, but that's because I book it off).

To further your theatrical geekdom: colour filters are called gels, and cords are actually cables. Cord is what we use to tie the cables to the grid after patching them (plugging them in), and they're usually cut so that they're long enough to tie, but short enough that they remain hidden in the grid. Also, gels generally aren't put in during hang. They're put in after hang, during focus, because sometimes the designer may decide that the colour they'd originally chosen was too saturated, or not saturated enough.

Watch your tenses in the paragraph about Roxas trying to work alone in the paint room.

Mean Green Mother and Maria don't sound odd back-to-back to me, but I can go from Disney to Death Metal without batting an eye, so I'm not one to talk.

I liked this. It was really sweet. I realize it took me a long time to get to that point, but I really did like it, I promise!

Aindel S. Druida
NightmareFairy chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Yay! This was adorable.

I don't really know what to say. Usually I leave majorly long reviews that ramble on and on, but my brain kinda broke after staying up most of last night to finish homework. Oh wait, I guess I'm rambling now. X'D

Anyways, I loved this and I can't think of a single thing I want you to change.

And yes, "Mean Green Monster" and "Maria" would be very odd back to back.