Reviews for Geheimnisse im Tanzsaal
ForestGuardian311 chapter 20 . 4/24/2010
Wow! Really good job! Do you happen to have a sequel to this, because it seems only fitting to see if Gozaburo comes to get his revenge...Not to mention Kaiba's change of heart. Anyway, fantastic job!
Rugrat247 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Nice start. A very good start at making things suspenseful and mysterious.
GryphonWonder14 chapter 20 . 4/24/2009
That was incredible! Amazing, really... Perfect grammar, spelling, and punctuation made this fic pleasant to read. You also managed to make it very original, too! The plot was so exciting! Keep up the good work!
Flaming Blizzard chapter 20 . 1/2/2009
Hm...pretty good! I thouroghly enjoyed reading this, as it was unique and believable. (Or as believable as YGO can get...LOL) Man, this could have been the movie instead of that crappy "Pyramid of Light"-heck, you could WORK for Takashi if you wanted to!

I love the character development you gave everyone-espescially Seto. We can see he's changed, and at the same time, still holds true to his good ol' sarcasm and witt. That's rare-and I'm very glad I got to read a good version of it. And good for you, including characters that usually aren't included, like Leon and Siegfried.

I am DEFINITELY going to read the sequel...And the story about the Rare Hunter and Bandit Keith thing. Once again, great story!

~Flame
Kazaam chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
That's just evil, using spiders to attack people. XD; And we're actually supposed to have brown recluses here! And tarantulas. **shudders.**

Looking forward to seeing where this is going! I'm really enjoying reading about all the characters.
Bishjoanilvr chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
i love it so far!thanks for telling me!
Kazaam chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I've finally got the time to start reading this fic! Sorry about the wait. XD;

Man, that tarantula was creepy! **shudders.** What a way to spy on people!

This fic sounds like it's off to a good start! I really like how you've written the characters, especially Seto. Looking forward to reading through the rest of the story!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 5 . 6/28/2008
Blech, spiders... :P

I love the little details of all the different props in the room. And now I have the songs from Little Shop of Horrors stuck in my head! XD
Ozymandius chapter 20 . 6/25/2008
Well done. This was a great mystery story with a good ammount of suspense. Can't wait to read your next one.
Raii-sama chapter 20 . 6/21/2008
That's it! Oh well, this chapter was really nice. It was an ending worth of a good applauding. Téa said that Seto was a friend, aww, so sweet! It was good to see that Seto was grateful as was Téa! Thumbs up! This story is great and I'm sure that I won't mind rereading it soon...as soon as I finished reading the others!
Raii-sama chapter 19 . 6/21/2008
Mind blowing chapter! I love payback! The backfiring of Vulsor's plan was amusing, she got "her" spider on herself. I nearly choke down my juice(cause I was drinking while reading) when Joey said that zombie part! That was wicked. I loved it! Now, I'm heading towards the last chapter...::sniff::
Yokai Hebitori chapter 20 . 6/20/2008
First off, that was a very beautiful ending to a good story. I especially liked the part when Kaiba came back to the Game Shop to say his thanks, and that Tea called Seto '...another friend'. Both were done beautifully, and you should be proud with what you did.

So, now I'll be reading and reviewing your other story "Folgen Sie Ihrem Traum" (it's such a beautiful name...I was wondering, what does it mean?). And, about your PM reply, I seriously can't believe that there's a spider with the scientific name "Loxosceles kaiba"...I bet that it's probably the only cute spider in the world, like Seto Kaiba. _ Ha...

(_)

Yokai Summoner

P.S. NICE JOB on this completed fic...I bet that in the future, I'll rereading this story when I find the time.
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
Ooh, I liked this chapter! I thought the pacing in this chapter was well done - the first two chapters felt a bit too jumpy. I love all the snappy dialogue towards the end of the chapter as well!
dragonlady222 chapter 20 . 6/18/2008
Good ending. I'm glad they didn't get away and Seto even thanked Tea for her help Maybe Seto is starting to realise that having friends is not all bad.
dragonlady222 chapter 19 . 6/18/2008
I'm glad they finally got her and her henchmen. Hopefully, they will all be safe now.