Reviews for Unknowables
Cap'n Poptart chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Oh plz update soon! I luv the new bella. But 100

Reviews is a lot to ask for. Plz plz plz plz update b4 then. Luv ur stories! Ciao ppl!
KoopoBrianJebus chapter 11 . 6/9/2009
AWESOME! I think like... Bella's ambushed, Edward comes to save her but Kasper double crosses them both. He's on DETRA's side and Zepher realised seconds before it happened. Kasper gets Bella back and tries to kill Edward but cant as a mysterious figure comes and saves them all... well something like that! LOL! MY IMAGINATIONS GONE WILD!
sdsdancer67 chapter 11 . 3/30/2009
I am absolutely addicted to this story. Update!
Unknown chapter 11 . 3/22/2009
I cant await what happens next. The story is g8t! The only thing that I think is funny, is that Bella is so totally different from before, but it suits the story pefectly.
ziksupanaturalminx chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
im gonna enjoy reading this!
SoundsLikeAPersonalProblem chapter 11 . 2/1/2009
WOOT THAT WAS THE BOMB I LOVED IT
Kolored chapter 11 . 6/21/2008
Hrm, I'm surprised I did not notice this story earlier on. Anyways, I absolutely love your writing style and I cannot wait to read more! But that's what, 44 reviews away? *Shudders* That sucks. :(
The One Called Demetra chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
There's a number of things wrong with this.

-Like, NO Angst!Edward. Angst!Edward appears when Bella's not around.

-"He would never regret leaving her." Wrongly worded.

-No explanation about Bella

-Moving too fast

Eh...I'm sorry, but I didn't really enjoy it.
hallierosecullen chapter 11 . 5/25/2008
I love this plotline! Bella is finally so independent. It rocks! Good job and please continue the story on:)
R3M3MB3R chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
review soon please
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 11 . 5/11/2008
I loved that chapter! so good please update soon! _
BetwixtandBemused chapter 11 . 5/10/2008
even 4 a great story like this, dont u think 100 more reviews is a little 2 much 2 ask? pleez update b/4 then!
Sammicles chapter 11 . 5/9/2008
well i loved it and i want to read more so please update soon
Geist171 chapter 11 . 5/8/2008
Please more. I love them. Your are doing a great jod! Keep it up.
Pentax.me chapter 11 . 5/8/2008
Awsome, I love this story. now if only this is wht happens instead of bella welcoming him bac wit open arms in the end of New Moon XD keep up the good work and i'll continue to read XP