Reviews for Of Transformants and Brevity
Hassun chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
An intriguing take on Vincent's transformations. I would imagine it causes him great physical pain on top of the psychological blow each confrontation with his inner demons must be.

I like it.
Sion0083 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
You trader! You trader, trader, trader! How DARE you even think of writing something other than Final Fantasy 8!

lol. Just kidding.

No, honestly this was good. You've definitely grown as a writer. You know I've been reading your fics for quite sometime (in fact, ever since I came on here, which was years ago) and I can definitely see where you've improved. Now I'm not the biggest FF7 fan but I know good work when I see it. I had really hoped when I saw your profile updated that you were returning to complete your previous stories, but we all grow away from things. So basically this long-time fan just wants to say good luck to you in anything else you do, and hopefully I'll get to see more from you one day.

See ya then!
Aeriths-Rain chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
wow! this is so creepy and perfect, i love the way you write, especially the ending
Cedar chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Seem not seam. X(
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
This sort of scene may of been done a ton of times, but it's rarely been done well. You, my friend, have broken the trend. Awesome story, you're right, I liked that it was sort of surreal, distant. The ending was especially powerful with these two lines:

"But he remember her. And knew that he deserved this."

It actually makes Vincent's angst/general un-cheeriness seam plausible. Thanks for the great story.

-Cedar