Reviews for The I I, I I Harry Potter DoOver
KsandraMallan chapter 5 . 2/16
A very enjoyable time-travel fixit fic. :) I'm definitely enjoying it thus far, and look forward to the next update when you're feeling up to it.
Nightsonge chapter 5 . 2/5
Seven long years, and I still hope this will be updated. I really want to see the meeting with the Branstones.
azulkan2 chapter 5 . 1/26
I know from your bio that you are still writing but I suppose it is to much to hope this story will ever be finished, sigh. To bad. cuse its a great one. If perchance it is finished and on another site please let me know.
Thanks for the great read even if it isn't done.
azulkan2 chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
Just a quick note to say I love your stories. Just checked to see if you are still writing and you are. Guess that means this story has been abandoned. To bad cause I'd really liked to have seen it finished. Nothing like a good kick his butt Dumbles story. Oh well, off to read more of your stories.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
Nice to see both have slowly begin to realize their true feelings. Yup hermione would make a better spouse than that Fangirl ginny. Same goes for Harry being better than that unappreciative jealous brat Ronald.
Philosophize chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
Please don't abandon this...
jjslll54 chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
Hello,

I know it has been a few years, but I would love to see where you intended this story to go. It is very well written.

jjslll54
MarilynT chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
Hope you find time to continue
David Marple chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
Just read this story and enjoyed it immensely. I can only hope that you get inspired to finish it. I quite enjoyed all of your stories that I have read and look forward to more.
whiteswan chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
I only discovered this fic this evening and while I know it has not been updated in a while, I do hope to see that happen someday. I'm getting a wonderful laugh out of this re-imagining of that particular summer and how it's affecting things as a whole!
csheila chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
Loved it.

Hope u pick it up one day
The Blind Dragon chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
Hey Vern:
After reading this enjoyable story to this point, I am hoping that you will open up the drawer once more and drag out the vacationing muse and kick her a** back into gear.
I would dearly love to see where the story goes with what I consider the most powerful magical people in Britain on the case as well as two of the most vicious dentists that will protect the kids just as surely as any lioness towards her cubs.
The Blind Dragon
pooiuy chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
great story, please continue
Lab12 chapter 5 . 6/27/2014
What an amazing start of a looong story. I enjoyed it quite a bit.
Since it was last updated 7.5 y ago I guess it will forever stay unfinished, but I figuered that bevor starting to read it and it was really worth my time. I will hit the follow button anyway.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
5. A good start to a redo from the end of CoS with Harry getting a dream of memories from a bad sad future up to the epilogue. Nice how he is able to reason it out and try to save his Hermione.
Nice escape from Durzkaban and good to gain the support of Hermione, her parents Dianne and Jack, McGonagall and Bones. Like the way Harry spins his tale as a 12 year old to gain their trust.
The next few chapters could deal with their reaction to all the manipulation the old goat has done for his greater good and save the magical world from even more pain and suffering.
But how will your evil manipulative Dumbledore strike back?
Thanks for sharing your story. Please continue to write it as it deserves a good big finish.