Reviews for The I I, I I Harry Potter DoOver
Hud mis Hydref chapter 5 . 4/14
I really do hope you finish this story some day soon. It's really very good.
gleefan2009 chapter 5 . 3/24
love it please write more
daisycb chapter 5 . 1/8
I am really sorry you didn't finish this as it's a great story. I like that Harry is taking charge of his life and is seeking and getting competent assistance rather than just going along with Dumbledore's manipulation.
pianomouse chapter 5 . 9/17/2016
Lots of fun to be had here. I like the changes and hope that I will get to see more in the future. Thank you for sharing your time and talent.
Books85 chapter 5 . 9/14/2016
In a way this story helps many of us more er... mature readers of the Harry Potter Books who despite the excellent stories feel frustrated by the fact that the young hero never had sufficient adults to assist him in solving the problems of the wizarding world. And the same society just sits on their collective asses and waits for a 16 year old kid to solve the Voldemort problem for them.

You are doing a lovely job of it, and I than you.
BelleHart chapter 5 . 6/5/2016
Great story just like all your others. Wish you would find your muse again... Thanks for all the hard work and for sharing your imagination with us. Shannon
Guest chapter 5 . 5/3/2016
it's too bad this was never finished. I'd love to see you come back to it.
Currahee506 chapter 5 . 3/28/2016
Please update
raven spotter chapter 4 . 3/24/2016
Please start writing this story again, it holds such promise.

Steve
Fick Chick chapter 5 . 3/11/2016
This is a good fic so far.
Calmzone1 chapter 5 . 2/20/2016
good transitional chapter. I am really enjoying the story so far. I would like to point out that you go on about Harry cooking their breakfast about 3 times in 3 different paragraphs, almost like you were determining which is the better way to write it, but leaving all the versions in. (it might have been last chapter, but I am pretty sure it was at the beginning of this one... I clicked Next too fast) :)

I really hope you get the opportunity to finish this one.
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 5 . 12/3/2015
Wonderful!
I'd dearly LOVE to see this continued!
Thank you for a wonderful read (so far)!
MelJ
Stardancer0829 chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
Hope you continue this story sometime. Very interesting.
desireejones99 chapter 5 . 8/19/2015
Noooooooo, need more of DoOver, please update soon. A very excellent AU
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Ahyes use Snapes attitudes for Dumbles they are very nearly interchangeable. Good to see a stronger Minnie.