Reviews for We Are One
Warkitty chapter 42 . 8/31/2013
I'm sorry your an amazing writer but autism does not mean your retarded or stupid actually people with autism usually have a higher IQ than average autism means that you have trouble communicating nothing more nothing less so even if Alex had autism he would still be smart and not retarded. Autism is not a handy cap in some cases it is an advantage and there are multiple studies that prove autism to be a form of evolution not a disability
abi chapter 44 . 5/12/2012
this story was bloody awesome.
Gemsta rox chapter 34 . 2/2/2012
It's good that Andie's so determined to get better. It's scary how much trouble she has with eating and to see quite how much the bulimia has affected her. It was nice that Tyler came to visit her and I think it was good for her to tell him everything. Taylor's got a nerve coming into Andie's room like that trying to be nice. It was funny when Chase told Taylor he'd rather be gay than go on a date with her.
Gemsta rox chapter 33 . 2/2/2012
It's nice to see they have a familiar doctor looking after her. It's good that she can finally admit she has an eating disorder. I think their parents shouldn't be as hard on them.
Gemsta rox chapter 32 . 2/1/2012
Sweet how Chase doesn't wanna leave Andi's side. :) It was nice to learn more about Blake and the family history. I like how Blake takes such good care of his younger brothers. It was also nice of him to give Chase and Andi some privacy.
Gemsta rox chapter 31 . 10/22/2011
I think Chase should probably get his cut looked at. I thought Andie's internal battle was very interesting. Chase was so sweet when he was talking to Andie - he really does seem like a genuinely sensitive guy.
Gemsta rox chapter 30 . 10/22/2011
I hope Andie's gonna be ok...Chase would never forgive himself if she wasn't and he'd always blame himself. Loving alex's persistence to go to the hospital and it really made me chuckle when he asked if Chase and Andie would get married. I thought Chase crying at the end was sweet. And it's good to see Blake trying to reassure and take care of his younger brothers.
Gemsta rox chapter 29 . 10/21/2011
Loved this chapter. I'm glad Chase, Moose, and Missy know about Andie's bulimia cos now she might be able to get help. But poor Andie at the end...I hope she's ok.
Gemsta rox chapter 28 . 10/17/2011
Poor Andy - she doesn't seem to have taken the breakup well at all. :( Chase doesn't seem to be doing much better either. It's good to see that Blake's still looking out for Andy. Andy needs to eat something!
Gemsta rox chapter 27 . 10/17/2011
Nice chapter but poor Andy and Chase. It must have been so hard for Chase to break up with the girl he loved. It was nice of Moose to stay with Andy and it was nice to see Blake being so nice to his younger brother.
hey chapter 34 . 8/21/2011
OMG that was prety smart of u 2 put tyler there... i wouldnt have tought of it... u should have left him a little more longer... i love him:) (not as much as chase... maybe somewhat close) good job thou...lyk alot:)
Gemsta rox chapter 26 . 8/19/2011
At least Moose has noticed something's seriously up now and maybe him and Chase can do something about it. I hope Sophie tells someone about Andie's bulimia. :/ I can't believe Andie and Chase have broken up...:'(
Gemsta rox chapter 25 . 8/18/2011
I saw Horton Hears A Who too lol. Moose and Sophie are soooooo cute together. Loving how nervous Moose always is around Sophie. It's really sad what happened to his aunt and uncle though - too many people die in that way. :( Loving Regulus the puppy lol. The dog chase at the end was epic. :D
Gemsta rox chapter 24 . 8/18/2011
Thank goodness Andie and Chase both got back without being caught lol. I feel sorry for Blake with the whole Brandy situation - he obviously still has feelings for her. :( It's nice that Missy's standing up for Andie. Taylor is such a bitch!
Gemsta rox chapter 23 . 8/18/2011
Loving Alex's fake throw up lol and the fact that the director of the school is sneaking Andie out. Great chapter. Well done.