Reviews for IM with a Twilight obsessor
fanfreak4ever chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
haha...nice
PiercingGoldenEyes chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
Lol some more keep updating
PiercingGoldenEyes chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Lol! I cracked up from it! My dad was giving me strange looks when I was laughin for apparently no reason hile looking at the computer screen at 11:00 at night.
Werewolf Enthusiast chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
lol. GO WOWEEGYRLXD! i lurv jakie and that he is a lil wolfie WHO DUZNT LICK HIS BUTT! lol, good so far. its like me the obsessor and my friend on line who is ati-twilight *GASP* cuz she says it makes us obsessed and mindless...*twitches*...SO NOT TRUE! ...mk lil rant done! imma read now...
purpleaddict12 chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
now this is confusing
blackwolfgirl87 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT'S HILARIOUS!
Sly-Miu-Lurve chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
*starts laughing uncontrolbly*

WOW!
GAHaNERD chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
Yay! I think I inspired a lot in this one... Cause you did not even know snow was caused by vampires until I pointed it out... But yay! Oh, and The Vampire Diaries are making me freak out non stop... I think I am going to have to have you read it when I am done..And The Killers..They are going to kill me..
StuckInReality89 chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
He licks his butt! ROTFLMAO!
Star869 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Oh. My. God. That was the funniest thing I've read all day! (And I've been on here all day. xDD) Awesome!
eddyandjazylover107 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
that was so awsome! i can just imagine IMing someone doing that... even though it would freak me out! great story keep writing!
Obsessed.with.writing chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Lol I might do that! It sounds fun!
GAHaNERD chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
You know I am still waiting for my hint on my 'twitch' and after I got off yester day I thought about the twitching thing and then I thought about when Jane unleashes her power on Edward in New Moon... Well, I think the sad part of this is that I knew what was coming next... T_T I think I need help..
Devilslawyer123 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
hahahahaha! this is so funny! it sounds like edward has lost all his marbles and bella is trying to catch up! write more!

devilslawyer123
anarchist-vampire chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
that is HILARIOUS!

i think she may have gotten freaked out when you said that Alice should have held her hostage...