Reviews for Sarcasm is just another service we offer
WildKrattsAnimaiacsFan chapter 1 . 2/8
DisneyandWildKrattfangirl chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Why would anyone get pregnant?
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I agree with you on that last sentence. I don't read those fics. Only read one for Animaniacs because it worked. And it was a link to her siblings. I can't stand when it's just thrown in and not fit in with the story.

I like the link they gave here: the shirt. It's not priceless like an antique and it's simple enough to be shared equally. And the quote fits. XD

Love the sibling bond! Their relationship is closer than most other people.

Yakko portraying the parental figure is pretty common. And Wakko and Dot as the young-ins as well. Yet they still act as siblings and kid around.

Overall, this idea is sweet and a lovely look into their family bond. :)

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
goldengod 180 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
FandomRevoked chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
What to say, what to say... I can tell you right now that pretty much everything I was going to say was mentioned in the other reviews.

A Kitten? Wait, YAKKO got pregnant?

That's it: I'm reading more of your stories. You're supplying me with my daily dosage of awesome writing and disturbing stuff to ponder about in the wee hours of morning. :D
Miki Fubuki chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This is just so cute. Although the shirt fits Yakko more. XD
Primi-tan chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Ahhh, it always brightens my day to see fanfictions like this; one describing the relationship dynamics between the Warners.

I like the little system together they have going on, in terms of looking out for each other. They say the more someone argues, the closer they are, and that does fit Wakko and Dot pretty well.

XD I have a pal who has a T-shirt like that, but he hogs it to himself.

VERY well done on this fic, I was pleased to find it admist all the other 'not-so-great' ones. Thanks!

HyperActiveEmo205 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I question your sanity with the last statement you made after THE END. I really loved the story though! It was very discriptive and have emotion behind the words. I really like the signifigance of the shirt and the connection between the sibs. I love how you characterized each of them and your last remark on this page is very true. Goodnight!
Reenie Bleenie chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Wow, this is really good. I'm truly impressed. You have all the Warners in character and stuff, plus it's funny, and it's written well, and... Yeah, did I mention it was funny? Very impressive. Great job!
miasoaidfsfd chapter 1 . 6/22/2009 AWESOME! Very few can right a story mostly about a shirt and make it intresting to read. Keep it up!

Oh yeah, and I agree with you Dot is SO not a whore. Seirously man, I hate it when characters aren't in characters. And I hate it when siblings are IN LOVE with each other *shudders*

This story is great, once again! It's going into my favorites.
Anna McNarin chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
How is it I managed to miss this? Ah, the joys of being absentminded . . . anyway, this is just adorable, it brings back all the warm squishy older sib feelings that normally only come out when my little sister is back in town, and it reminds me of the times she had the flu and I was the one pulling her hair back and fastening it. You've done a wonderful job writing this, bravo. :)
hio590 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
You know, the way you present this story is what helps make it so good. There aren't many people, (writers or otherwise), who can even TALK about a shirt and make it sound as interesting as you did. Good Job
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Very cute fic loved the bond you showed between the warners.
Natasha Hyatt chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
I like little oneshots like this that focus on sibling!love. The bond you illustrated between Wakko and Dot was something I haven't seen very often-usually that type of bond is demonstrated between Yakko and Dot, I'm guessing because they have similar personalities. But nevertheless I liked the bonds you DID speak of, as well as the shirt serving to link everyone together in spite of the different connections to one another they all had.

That was verbose. Oh well. :-)
Dot Sohma chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
wat's with the last part?