Reviews for Never On A Sunday
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
great chapter and it sure surprised me to "see" Dean just disappear. Amazing can't wait for more.
devon99 chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
Hey, welcome back.

As always, a great read.

Another wonderfully emotional chapter, and yay...Bobby to the rescue.

Look forward to more.

Sairah
Nessie chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
Great chappie! Wow...go to hell...never thought I would hear that from Sam. I think he was surprised as well when he shouted it to Dean. And our Dean just vanished? Cant wait to find out more!
kokoda2007 chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
Finally found a few moments peace to catch up on this story - and I wasn't disappointed. Lucky though that I have you added to my favorites - you only wrote this a few days ago and it's already moved back to page seven. Shows how much is being written in this fandom.

All that emotional baggage the boys are carrying around - and you aired it so beautifully. The cliffie though, that was just plain cruel.

I'll be waiting on the edge of my seat now for you to update again. HURRY !
TraSan chapter 2 . 3/12/2008
Hurt Sam does have a way of sneaking up on you, doesn't it?

Silly boys - running away with the story. Just can't control 'em.

Excellent chapter. Excitement and dual angst. Woot!
lilballerette10 chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
wow this story just took a major twist! Dean just vanished...! And aw when Sam was questioning whether Dean vanished because he told him to go to hell :(:( man i can't wait for the next part:D
skag trendy chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
Hey great chapter mate. And Hurt Sam is always a winner, but how far are ya prepared to go?

Wonder where Dean is?

Kind regards,

ST.x.
sunnyjunedays chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
Hi, Okay, well it's started already, you're already wringing the emotions out of me and we're only on chapter 2.

It's very rare that Sam would say something like he did to his brother and then when he does Dean just goes and vanishes.

So, dare i ask what you have done with Dean?

I'm just really glad Bobby's on the scene to help out because i get the feeling this is gonna be tricky.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Take care. x
Michelle Knight 1188 chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
Great chapter, i loved all the angst. Update soon. :)
RedDragen chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
Another wonderful chapter, I can't wait for more. Please up date soon.
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
OMG Jen, there was so much to love about this chapter but the one thing that sticks out in my mind and keeps jumping at me is the fact that Sam was so angry that he shouted out to Dean to "GO TO HELL"-Right then I knew something bad was bound to happen just because of how ominous it was at that moment for Sammy to say it! And lo and behold, Dean disappears to only God knows where and Sammy was left alone in the impala. Now Sammy is hurt and unconscious-thank goodness Bobby knows and is on the way!

Can't wait to find out just what happened to Dean!
AJ Black1 chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
Super exciting! Ahh! What's the timeframe of the story, btw? How long has it been since Dean made the deal?
beyondtired chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
As far as I'm concerned, you can never have too much Bobby or hurt!Sam and I can't wait for chapter 3 to come along!
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Jen, great start! can't wait to see what Bobby and Sam can come up with, two heads are better than one. loved the little old lady reference. Don't make us wait too long, please?
RedDragen chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I love how you started the story. I can't wait to see what happens next