Reviews for Outsourcing
Arkeologi chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This is great!
*is still grinning uncontrollably*
nette0602 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Nice! I really like this!
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 1 . 1/18/2009

cute...
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
... LOL... there are no words just... LOL
Dadaiiro chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Like the other one, this fic is really funny! I liked it a lot. Had a great time *grins* and about thte Dragon! I bet Rusty is pretty excited to hear the tale! good one!
2693 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I'm glad you did another one but I'm hoping for a mult chapter or long one-shot!
Yzzy chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
will there be a third, and a fourth, etc...?

those little one-shot (Obscuring and Light mauve) are excellent ! I did like the Ocean's movies and i love HPcrossovers, this one was unexpected, and now i wish for more ;p.

Thank you !
ficfan chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
lol... those two should just go to bed and get it over with
Kitai Shinsei chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I debated reading this, since I'm not a huge fan of Ocean's 11 (never seen the sequels, so no opinion there)... but well... it's a fic by YOU, so I know it's gonna be good... so I gave it a whirl.

I'm glad I did. _ I read this, and the other one too, your one-shot (loved that one. LOVED.) and I'm already enjoying it. _ You have a real knack for crossovers. _

Hoping you decide to continue with this, 'cause it's lots of fun. _

*HUGS* Hope you're doing OK.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
cute
Rinzei86 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
You amaze me. I don't think there are any other Ocean's Eleven/ Harry Potter crossovers. So that you did this makes you even more wonderful than I previously thought (and because of your other stories, I already thought you were pretty darn wonderful). I can't wait to read more of this.

PS: The Rusty/Harry flirting warrants a major fan-girlish squee!
The Plot Bunny Whisperer chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
XD Love this one too!
Bright1 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Another wonderful story! I love the hints of Rusty/Harry. What a great pairing. But once again, I'm left wanting more!

Rusty grinned suddenly. “Oh I’m sure I could find a use for you.”

“Down boy,” Danny said.

Brill. great job, and I look forward to more of your writing in the future! : )