Reviews for Reformed
Bright Eyed Soul Sister chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Awww 3
AnimationNut chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Ah-dorable! Clyde is so cute, he rocks. Great fic, it was a sweet read.
Juria chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Aw, I love it! :D There needs to be more Bonnie x Clyde fics around here. That, and more Stilo, imo. :) Thanks again for writing this.
Shadows-Rose99 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
this is so cute!I've always thought that they should be together when i saw the Spike episode and the EARWAX thingy!
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
LittleTiger488

Great story. Some things like Time Frame are hard to understand, but its great in other ways.

The quality is great! Great narration, dailog, humor, emotion and a touch of romance!

I like the potrayal of Bonnie and Clyde. You gave them a lot of depth and detail, discribing their relationship, from Jumba's lab, to jail, to finally reforming.

This is what I think of the wholesome standards.

The langauge is mostly clean, but I don't like a certain slang. Please remove it.

Nothing is suggestively offensive.

No extreme violence or any other vile content.

I hope this review has a good influence on you. God bless.

Data Seeker
RuffTrigger1298 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Amazing and beautiful story.
Neros Urameshi chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Despite that I'm not a fan of Bonnie/Clyde, this fic is really good.
Rock Raider chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
How lovely is that?:3 Yeah, Bonnie & Clyde are a good couple, even if they're thieves. Now they only thing they'd steal would be kisses from each other. You know, I would've figured they're future would consist of them being proud of their kid(s) for their first successful pick-pocketing. What do you think of that idea? Anyway, the BonniexClyde fluffiness is beautiful.:) I really loved it. I wish there was more of this stuff on Well, anyway, see ya.
kinger810 chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Nice, sweet story.
xgfhj chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Good job on this story, there were very few mistakes (that I saw) and the only thing I didn't like was Clyde calling Bonnie "babe" which only happened once so it was no big deal.

Thank you for sharing such a lovely story.