Reviews for The Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest
FierceDeity68 chapter 221 . 9/22
Hey man, great chapter as always! As tempted as I was to make my review less than 5 words just to spite you, I decided to add a little more. And by a little more I mean that's all I have. That's it. Absolutely nothing more. Might as well stop reading now. I'm serious. There's nothing after this. Not a single thing. I mean it.

Why are you still reading?
I just started reading this, and it looks like I'm in for a fun ride. Congrats on this story's 10th anniversary man!
Turtlelover2244 chapter 221 . 9/22
After over a year or reading this I’ve finally reached the end... 10/10 would spend a year if my life to read it again
Pyromania chapter 1 . 9/17
My first introduction to SSB was actually brawl, and so far this is turning out to be just as good as the Subspace Emmissary.
LUCARIO FTW
Solid Snake chapter 1 . 9/17
Epic
Hi chapter 213 . 9/8
G
Tacocatlog chapter 213 . 9/8
Dang it. You just shipped Robin with someone. I can't remember everyone with red hair (Cordelia? Sully? Miriel?), But I would much rather have Robin with Lucina.
tacocatlog chapter 213 . 9/8
or morgan could be cordelia's daughter? cant remember everyone's hair color.
tacocatlog chapter 213 . 9/8
naga dang it you just had to ship robin with someone else, cuz morgan's hair is red, so it is either miriel or sully. I was hoping for lucinaXrobin.
Malgrath chapter 1 . 9/8
What The Fuck?
den chapter 1 . 9/5
reading this on my tolino and enjoy it so far you're a saint /gallery/9YQHE4t
fuckblackniggers chapter 221 . 9/4
succulent nigger
Anonymous chapter 221 . 9/1
I really enjoy this story. Just one thing: I would really enjoy it if Neku from the previous arch returned.
Anonymous chapter 215 . 9/1
Really enjoy this story. One question: Will Neku return?
IHaveTheHighGroundAnakin chapter 1 . 8/31