Reviews for The Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest
wtf chapter 220 . 4/15
This is the longest piece of English literature in the world...
bogdanoff chapter 62 . 4/14
autism
a concerned man chapter 218 . 4/14
jesus christ
guy chapter 1 . 4/14
wew lad
Emperorwatergate chapter 1 . 4/14
Are you aware this is the longest piece of English literature in history?
Raggi chapter 220 . 4/12
Great stuff man
PokSean chapter 1 . 4/6
Finishes Chapter 1, looks at the number of Chapetrs. "OH...MY...GOD. 220 CHAPTERS!?" "I'LL BE HERE FOR WEEKS!" "BUT WORTH IT!"
Ever seen Tron? That's how you do a good real world / video game story.
Renegade of Sanity chapter 1 . 3/30
The average person reads at a rate of around 200 words per minute. However, since they only get around 60% comprehension of the material they read, we'll lower the word count down to 150. With this in mind, let's do some math. As of the current chapter, it would take the average reader 27074.19 minutes of non-stop reading in order to complete The Subspace Emissary's World Conquest. To put that into perspective, that's equal to 451.23 hours, 18.8 days or 2.68 weeks to complete.

For comparison's sake, assuming no breaks as well, it would take the average reader over 60 hours to complete the Harry Potter series, which is 1,084,170 words long. That's barely over a tenth of the time it would take to complete this fic.

However, since we all can't be eternal machines without any need of rest, food or water, we'll do a more reasonable calculation.

The global average for reading time is 6.5 hours a week or around an hour a day. So doing the math, it would take the average person 451.23 days, 14.76 months or 1.23 years to complete.

Yet the Average American's reading time is much shorter, clocking in at just 20 minutes per day. So for them, it would take 1353.7 days 44.4 months, or 3.7 years to complete.

So in short, it's gonna take you some time to complete.
what the fuck chapter 220 . 3/27
why is this 4 million words long wha the fuck
babsplug chapter 2 . 3/21
fuCKING gay
noceuro chapter 220 . 3/22
what a wild world we live in
u are a fokn legend my man
This is something that I think needs to be said in-story. Chris' sworld, AKA our world, is said to be the real world. But what makes it real? From the viewpoint of anyone besides Chris, their world is the real world. Is the fact that the companies involved in the Smash Bros Series, past, present, future exist only in Chris's world are what makes it the real world?

Or can it be said that there is no real world, that all worlds are just as real as any other. What makes Chris's world special? Is possible that the worlds are connected, connected in spiderweb? Is it possible that video game worlds aren't the only ones in this spiderweb?

Could Chris travel with elves and hobbits, or visit a galaxy long, long ago, and far, far away or go where no man has gone before? Could he save a kingdom of magic ruled by a mouse, could he be hunted in a park of giant lizards, could he ride with a firely ghost and a god of thunder?

In the end, what is the real world, if there is one? No one may ever know the answer to these questions. Perhaps it is best that it is never be fully answered.
pretty good