Reviews for The Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest
decided to reread again
Emilianuri chapter 1 . 7/24
ITS ALIVE! ALIVEEEEEEEE!
TrumpGod chapter 2 . 7/24
More words than yo muthafocka
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL
BOOV BOOV BOOV BOOOV BOOV BOOV
TrumpGod chapter 1 . 7/23
I will have more words than you in a month fucker
Re4per e4ter chapter 6 . 7/23
This was a great chapter to read, but it was a bit painful to go back to chapter 5 to remember what happened last time due to the long times it takes you to write these chapters (I know it's not your fault. They are super long chapters after all.) could you perhaps put a recap of some sort at the beginning of each chapter as you update so we don't have to go back and reread the privious chapters if we forget what happened last?
tbh...i admire you. keep on keeping on
Alex The Owl chapter 1 . 7/8
2900 review!
dwayiam chapter 221 . 7/7
holy hell this is long took me 2 months to read half (since im now always reading)
then 2 months and about 2 weeks to read up till here
bryerwilliams09 chapter 1 . 7/6
Figured why not read the longest piece of fiction ever. Starting as of 2:45 am on 7/7/2016 XD
NareseeAdamson chapter 220 . 6/27
Dude, you've put alot of effort into this. I felt like I was inspired. And that also made me feel like I should abandon my old fanfics I'm making, though. This is my favorite one so far. You also are my favorite too, Chris. You seriously are awesome! Keep up the good work, man! I hope to see your efforts increasing alot in the future!
Rinku Mitora GT chapter 219 . 6/25
Holy cheesecake, Magolor.. and Galacta, too! I've been waiting for them AGES. Well not really. At first I have zero interest in this, but who didn't want to read the longest fiction ever written? I'm looking forward for character development, especially for Meta Knight. Dude need more momentsand make sure he kicks Galacta's plot is interesting! And every character, is not OOC, that's what important. Please do update more!
ParadoxxFoxx chapter 1 . 6/9
Challenge Accepted!
Son of Meta Knight chapter 221 . 6/4
this is Awesome! I have read this twice and still , it surprises me. (Dont really know the logic on that one, it just happens). I hope you can get a another chapter out soon.
Moose154 chapter 221 . 5/31
Are you continuing this fic?
FabulousSleepyHead chapter 1 . 5/30
I just found you on wikipedia and it mentions you and this story for being the longest work of fiction and they aren't kidding. This story is amazingly long and congratulations on such an achievement. Best wishes ;)
2,879 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »