Reviews for The Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest
Boruto Uzumaki chapter 220 . 1/8
Im going to kill myself
eli chapter 220 . 1/8
I read the whole thing in under 1 day. Could use some work. Didn't like the part when will smith met king dedede and the story went nsfw REAL quick.

i actually hated it

jk didnt even read a word
Cinder chapter 220 . 1/5
Hey I just wanted to say congratulations on writing the longest piece of English literature ever, and there is absolutely no way in hell I am reading any of this.
Allagenda-domsitzers-chan chapter 146 . 1/7
Chris Censored has my vote
Johnny Tremaine chapter 1 . 1/5
This is ASS.
D I O chapter 220 . 1/4
FINISH IT PLOX
XOXOXOXOXOX
Inferno-Sama35678902 chapter 1 . 1/5
I like this story a lot it's intresting and fun to read and it gets me involved with the characters...it's sheer length was a little off putting at first but I'm glad I finally got around to reading it finally I hope you haven't gone off he grid but it has been a little over a year and a half since you last updated it but I'm still holding out onto that hope

I'm also extremely intrested who will finish with the most words you or Mr. Hieda no Akyuu
Jinx198 chapter 1 . 1/3
Not gonna lie, the sheer length of this fanfic was the reason I never decided to read it. But I am finally determined to read it.
WISH ME LUCK, I’M GOING IN!
I wonder when he going to counties this
Guest chapter 220 . 12/31/2017
nice
Guest chapter 220 . 12/16/2017
L O N G
Donald Trump chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
Fuck off
Remi Walde chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
This Chapter, although it had some confusing grammar, was superb in its ability to display emotions and story. 10/10. I would recommend to any Smash fans.
CertifiedPilgrim chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
It's so dope I can't cope
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2017