Reviews for Que Sera, Sera
I read this story after seeing it recommended a few times. I loved it. I must say I am hoping you start writing it again. Thanks.
WaxnWane chapter 22 . 2/14
Well that was a noble peacemaking betwixt bells and jen. I just wanna hug Embry though. Poor guy seems to always get the short stick of things.
B4bidden.Products chapter 22 . 2/7
Dam got sucked into the story and finished it then realized that u haven't updated in a very very long time. Really wish you would update please do soon. It truly could be a great story
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 22 . 12/11/2015
Love the story with Embry! Hope it's finished soon.
OrangeLamb chapter 22 . 7/25/2015
its a good story would love to see then end but. i understand that there is more in ur life then this.

it was fun and sweet. thanks for putting in the effort! it was fantastic.
klaw1192 chapter 22 . 1/27/2014
Are you going to update further?! It's an awesome story! Please please please continue!
MiccaF chapter 22 . 12/9/2013
Great story so far! Very well written. Do you plan on continuing this story at some point? I would love to see where this goes :-)
ASongbirdDigna chapter 22 . 7/23/2013
Ugh... Where's the rest? You'rekilling me!
Louise M Frost chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
Was just getting good! Lol
theoceanswide chapter 22 . 3/6/2013
Loved this story! I don't think you're going to update this, so it was a nice read even though its unfinished.
alecygoodness22 chapter 22 . 1/28/2013
Just found this story today & loved it. I really wish you would've continued, I really wanted to see where it was going. It's great to see a Bella/Embry story too, there aren't enough of them, ( although I do love Bella/Jake too.) ill keep a look out just in case you do decide to pick it back up.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/25/2013
Ugh...I just get so sad and shell shocked with a story that makes honorable, kind, Billy Black an adulterer. It's so OOC of him.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/25/2013
I haven't hated him from the get go. His Alpha wolf chose as well as marked her. Bella should have considered that a privilege.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/25/2013
I don't think Jacob did anything wrong. They guy was on his knees in the parking lot for crying out loud that same night as she drove away!

He waited for her all weekend. He had absolutely no way of finding her when she left. Then the way they combusted in each others arms at her apartment, I'd say that was definitely a wolf recognizing his mate. So, yeah, Taha Aki's heir definitely recognized Bella as his mate. As far as it being an actual imprint? My personal opinion on that is that the true Alpha would not imprint. He has to be able to put the welfare of his pack first. He cannot be torn between his pack in battle and the fear from his imprint wanting him to stay out of the battle. Imprinted wolves find it next to impossible to deny their imprint anything. It would be a huge conflict of interest.

So, yes I do believe that Bella is Jacob Ephraim Black's chosen mate. Not his imprint, but rather the true Alpha wolf's chosen mate. Sam Uley is a 'stand in alpha'. His bloodline is not superior to Jacob's. Embry's wolf would be shredded by (wince) by Ephraim Black's grandson, if it came to a face off.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
[A kind of deep bite mark was in Bella's neck.]

Oh my. He did. Bella is Jacob's mate! She's marked by his wolf for life. I love it. :)