Reviews for Que Sera, Sera
Calyptra chapter 22 . 8/3
I figured that it wasn't anywhere close to finished. I hoped there would be more of it though. Why wasn't Jacob punished so far? What are they waiting for. It doesn't seem fair to Bella and Embry. Interesting theory with the shared DNA. Very intriguing. I pretty sure that you won't continue this 7 years later, still if hi did I would read it. One if the best Embry stories out there. I loved every bit of it and am kind of sad there isn't more.
Calyptra chapter 16 . 8/3
This chapter was amazing. I love Embry more and more with every sentence he says, with every thought he has. Excellent job!
I wanted Jacob'a blood several chapters ago, now I kind of demand it. I have a feeling that now Bella does too, not only Embry.
Calyptra chapter 13 . 8/3
I have just breezed through the first 13 chapters and the first thing I want to say is thank you! Thank you for an amazing Embry/Bella story. I love the pairing (not exclusively but it has a special spot in my heart), but there are so few well written and original ones out there. It's so underrated. I've been forced more than once to read through mediocre stories because there was nothing better out there with Embry in the spotlight. I don't know how I overlooked yours. Hell, I've read some good ones more than twice because of their rarity. I'm glad I found it, though. It's something completely new for me. And it is well written. I didn't cringe once for a change It's enjoyable and mature. Your style is just right for this plot. I will go hunting for more of your work after this one! I am glad your husband saved your work. He must be a sweet man. I like this Embry, he is so different from everything I have read. You took some of his characteristics from the book and created a unique character. I am no fan of "content etc etc", but you made it work. I love seeing through his eyes. I like how he sees himself. He is neither delusional about himself nor self conscious. I see a silent confidence in his assessment. I also liked how he described Bella. I saw some reviews (in search for the nasty one you mentioned. The nerve of some people...) that criticized that. But fact is that Bella was plain in the books. And fact is that most people aren't drop dead gorgeous. And not every character has to be. Some writers and readers here forget that. But only because you realize the 'flaws' or unique traits of someone doesn't mean they aren't beautiful to you. Some people out there expect their partner to think they are flawless and wouldn't want them to point out flaws, even in their heads, according to the comments. But that's the beauty in it. I have flaws, so does my partner. I know it, he knows it. But it doesn't matter. A partner doesn't have to be perfect for us to think they are beautiful and to love them. It's the other way around. We even find ourselves loving the flaws. That's what you described and if people didn't understand that, than they are either to young or delusional. Nearly every story describes Bella as perfect with men waiting in lines. This one is closer to the character. I'm so very intrigued about the mark. What does it mean for Bella and Embry? Why did he do it like that? What will be the consequences? Can't wait to find out. Hope the story is finished or at least answers that questions. And I hope the punishment is severe. I adored Embry's reaction to it. It was such a stark contrast to his behavior up to the point. It showed that he is wolf. And it showed that he might be peaceful, shy, content and even overlooked, but you don't mess with him. Not with things that matter. I can hear him saying "Yes. You are MINE" and it gives me goosebumps. The way he described the marking was spot on. Rape was the right word. When I read about the mark in the hospital scene I thought that he violated her by marking her without permission. This whole discussion after he saw the mark was one of my favorite scene so far. Another one was when Embry described his thoughts upon meeting her and his reaction when Charlie gave him an opportunity to spent time with her. And finally the night they slept apart. Him coming to her room just when she stoop up and just leading her to his bed, was perfect. Simple, yet powerful. It suited them. Now I'll stop the ranting to go back to reading Take care!
PEACHESandBUNNY 17 chapter 22 . 5/27
Could you please possibly start writing with this story again I rly want to read more of it, where does the story go from her
Guest chapter 22 . 2/29/2016
I read this story after seeing it recommended a few times. I loved it. I must say I am hoping you start writing it again. Thanks.
WaxnWane chapter 22 . 2/14/2016
Well that was a noble peacemaking betwixt bells and jen. I just wanna hug Embry though. Poor guy seems to always get the short stick of things.
B4bidden Products chapter 22 . 2/7/2016
Dam got sucked into the story and finished it then realized that u haven't updated in a very very long time. Really wish you would update please do soon. It truly could be a great story
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 22 . 12/11/2015
Love the story with Embry! Hope it's finished soon.
OrangeLamb chapter 22 . 7/25/2015
its a good story would love to see then end but. i understand that there is more in ur life then this.

it was fun and sweet. thanks for putting in the effort! it was fantastic.
klaw1192 chapter 22 . 1/27/2014
Are you going to update further?! It's an awesome story! Please please please continue!
MiccaF chapter 22 . 12/9/2013
Great story so far! Very well written. Do you plan on continuing this story at some point? I would love to see where this goes :-)
ASongbirdDigna chapter 22 . 7/23/2013
Ugh... Where's the rest? You'rekilling me!
Louise M Frost chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
Was just getting good! Lol
theoceanswide chapter 22 . 3/6/2013
Loved this story! I don't think you're going to update this, so it was a nice read even though its unfinished.
alecygoodness22 chapter 22 . 1/28/2013
Just found this story today & loved it. I really wish you would've continued, I really wanted to see where it was going. It's great to see a Bella/Embry story too, there aren't enough of them, ( although I do love Bella/Jake too.) ill keep a look out just in case you do decide to pick it back up.