Reviews for Que Sera, Sera
klaw1192 chapter 22 . 1/27/2014
Are you going to update further?! It's an awesome story! Please please please continue!
MiccaF chapter 22 . 12/9/2013
Great story so far! Very well written. Do you plan on continuing this story at some point? I would love to see where this goes :-)
ASongbirdDigna chapter 22 . 7/23/2013
Ugh... Where's the rest? You'rekilling me!
Louise M Frost chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
Was just getting good! Lol
theoceanswide chapter 22 . 3/6/2013
Loved this story! I don't think you're going to update this, so it was a nice read even though its unfinished.
alecygoodness22 chapter 22 . 1/28/2013
Just found this story today & loved it. I really wish you would've continued, I really wanted to see where it was going. It's great to see a Bella/Embry story too, there aren't enough of them, ( although I do love Bella/Jake too.) ill keep a look out just in case you do decide to pick it back up.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/25/2013
Ugh...I just get so sad and shell shocked with a story that makes honorable, kind, Billy Black an adulterer. It's so OOC of him.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/25/2013
I haven't hated him from the get go. His Alpha wolf chose as well as marked her. Bella should have considered that a privilege.
Guest chapter 16 . 1/25/2013
I don't think Jacob did anything wrong. They guy was on his knees in the parking lot for crying out loud that same night as she drove away!

He waited for her all weekend. He had absolutely no way of finding her when she left. Then the way they combusted in each others arms at her apartment, I'd say that was definitely a wolf recognizing his mate. So, yeah, Taha Aki's heir definitely recognized Bella as his mate. As far as it being an actual imprint? My personal opinion on that is that the true Alpha would not imprint. He has to be able to put the welfare of his pack first. He cannot be torn between his pack in battle and the fear from his imprint wanting him to stay out of the battle. Imprinted wolves find it next to impossible to deny their imprint anything. It would be a huge conflict of interest.

So, yes I do believe that Bella is Jacob Ephraim Black's chosen mate. Not his imprint, but rather the true Alpha wolf's chosen mate. Sam Uley is a 'stand in alpha'. His bloodline is not superior to Jacob's. Embry's wolf would be shredded by (wince) by Ephraim Black's grandson, if it came to a face off.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
[A kind of deep bite mark was in Bella's neck.]

Oh my. He did. Bella is Jacob's mate! She's marked by his wolf for life. I love it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
[Bella couldn't help but tip her head back and away from him, giving him free reign. She jerked a bit when she felt a pinch on her neck, hearing his moan. But it was only matched by her own.]

He marked her?! Jacob's wolf just chose and marked Bella. That's not reversible. Wow! Exciting.
ilivetoread chapter 12 . 12/3/2012
found your story by accident, got to chapter 12 today. LOVED your response to the "delightful" person who fancies themself an english professor. While errors can be a little distracting, they never get in the way of a truely great story, which this is. Can't wait to read the rest, and I hope I left enough errors in this review to irritate the "professor" who might see them.
mikaela rosario chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
i love it
Guest chapter 22 . 10/8/2012
I just love your story I hope you will continue it someday! Love Jo
weekaa1313 chapter 17 . 10/7/2012
This...this's...superb line of story... Luv the Embry & Bella character here. when it'll be continued? Wheennn?! urrgghhh...