Reviews for Without You
lamia-amo chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
YES! Another amazing chapter from you! Although I am not surprised! I really really really really want there to be somekind of feelings between them...that would be really cool, and the most original story I have ever seen. It would be amazing. I was starting to get tired of all of those JXB, JasXB, and others...so this is a mice change! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! UPDATE!1
TayterBug chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
ooh! Edward is NOT gonna be happy..
minipoison chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
i cant wait for more this is one of my top 10 fave stories!

jordan
NightOwl999 chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
I love the "I'm French" part. Genius. NO! Bella and Lauent can't get together! No! Sorry, I'm a big ExB fan! Please, make Edward come back! Oh, and if you decide to do that, make him beg! Please! I always wanted to know what it would have been like in New Moon if Edward came back and begged at Bella's window like he intentionally intended.
Dark-Wang94 chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
aw do i see a very good couple in the distance?..oh wait i think i know who they are..it must be Bella and Laurent! YAY! i'm really glad that he is liking her. and it shows. they are just so cute . and with Kate noticing her thoughts and telling her to be scared was a nice touch. and you should update faster missy. i'm serious. :( see the frowny face? yeah a frowny face...so UPDATE to make it a happy face like this :D so yeah..update soon and keep up the good work with the soon to be couple!
UsagiAme chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
You're so freakin' awesome - and I love it!

x JazRaine x
Lifesalaugh05 chapter 7 . 5/13/2008
love it )
lamia-amo chapter 6 . 5/13/2008
:( whats with the hold-up! I absolutly love this story...and it has been for-e-ver since you updated! GET TO WORK!

I love this idea too...its so original. I have yet to see another story line like this one. So please, please, please, please, i am begging you to update faster!
LikeAFairyTaleAgain chapter 6 . 5/11/2008
Are you going to continue this fic? Please do. The only problem i had with this chapter is that i thought vampires could read Bella's mind or affect her mentally. Please update soon! :]
HarryPotterSlashYaoiLover chapter 6 . 4/24/2008
love the story so far. is bella & laurent going to fall in love with each other? Loves ya TwilightLoverBellaJasperLover X
addicted01 chapter 6 . 4/14/2008
You followed the info in the books perfectly! I never thought I would like Laurent! I really like the story. Edward needs to rescue Bella though. She doesn't need to get on Irina's bad side! :)
minipoison chapter 6 . 4/14/2008
shopping! kill me now! lol are laurent and bella going 2 end up together?

TayterBug chapter 6 . 4/14/2008
OMC! I LOVE SHOPPING :)
Hinata25389 chapter 6 . 4/14/2008
Tis good, tis very good and yes the reasurch has paid off but what about Bella's immunity to vampires gifts? Just thought I'd ask. Keep going because I can't wait for more.

Luv Emz x
DivineRosey chapter 6 . 4/14/2008
I have to say that I love this story and cannot wait for an update! And yes, you did do your research! Nicely done!
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »