Reviews for Greed
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
One can never have too much of a good thing can't one? I was at Granger Enchanted browsing and there you were again. Why don't you get more reviews, are in more favourites list or are considered one of the best authors in the Harry Potter fandom is beyond me! You have to write more! And you were right. Your fics are not all angsty. Excelente, Fantástico, Maravilloso! I figured adjectives in another language are allowed. LOL.

Hugs,

Elena
LadyPirate54 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Personally I love your story.

I honestly think that you're an excellent writer and all that jazz. But I'm also a HP fanatic [to put it mildly] so I think Harry is a bit out of character. I think you have a wonderful grasp of Hermione though ]

And I read in another one of your stories that you've skimmed through the HP books so I mean, I understand how came up with Harry's actions after the war ended; I'm not trying to be like some Harry Potter purist bitch or anything because I actually love your stories and your writing style, I'm simply stating my opinion. Haha. So I hope you don't my review insulting or anything.

Keep writing, you're pretty amazing at it.

]
someonestolemycookies chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
chanting : "I AM NOT WORTHY , I AM NOT WORTHY ...
Janet-khp chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
WOW! I love this fic! it was really good. i really liked how Harry kept looking for her just to hear her say what a "narcissistic pillock" he was! That was funny.

By the way, I read "Nice girls.." I really liked that story as well, I just couldn't leave a review, becuase i was using my cellphone..anyway, this was awesome!

janet
SinDoll chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
wow.

i love it
fuzzyfirebunny chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Very nice, bravo! It took me a little while to get into the swing of things and figure out it was Harry/Hermione but once I did I was VERY pleasantly surprised, yayy! HHr is one of my fave pairings and you did a great job with it. Keep writing!
corabell chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I really like what you have done with this story. No one is as well adjusted as Harry seems to be. I would imagine there would be some period like this.

This is an excellent fic!
EuphoricFeelings chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Loved it! So many emotions well placed. :) And it was funny too. lol
BooksandMoons4ever chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I loved this story it's hilarious
I'myoursweetestgoodbye chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
That was a really good story. I like how Harry was so persistent and Hermione wouldn't just back down. I've always loved the Harry-Hermione relationship.
Vartan-LoVer chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
My brother used to be terrified of thunderstorms. He'd hide under the table.

Thats what got cut off.

Yay! Hermione tells him off! Dont u luv when she calls them on their crap? I love it. It's real. Evolution is a result of revolution my friend.

lol.
stella8h8chang chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
While I thought you could've done more with the summary, some really strange power drew me towards this fic. And you know what? I am so glad I read it - because I think it's great.

The command of language was strong, the structure was compelling and it was really interesting to read this interpretation of what the postwar characters might have been like.