Reviews for Splinter Cell: Agency Collapse
HouseMDforever chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
That's it? I want more! D: Although your grammar is a bit wonky, that was a good story. Please update!
Doom Marine 54 chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
Nice work reaponding to me in the reviews coward, those people you listed are from the novels which have no bearing on this argument sincw the novels aren't considered canon. So yeah myargument that an airforce pilot cannot become a seal still remains valid. If you had half-a-brain you would have just made him a pararescue-man, or part of the airforce's 24th Specia Tactics Squad, but you just tried to clone sam.
Salem Wolf chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Doom Marine 54: Haha, I'm sorry, I kind of assumed you knew the difference between fantasy and reality, I guess not though, since the entire thing in fantasy, considering there's apparently a special agent outside of the USA somehow made it into Area 51, a setting for the story in the first place. So, hey, I guess it's a learning experience for all of us. But, I'd like to direct you to these links:

wiki/Archer - In the Splinter Cell universe, he'd never even see active combat.

wiki/Ben_Hansen - CIA Analyst, no combat training.

wiki/Kimberly_Gillespie - Basic US Army, afterwards she was an Intel Analyst.

wiki/Allen_Ames - Recruited to Third Echelon as a Splinter Cell while a police officer.

So, friend, before you go ahead and insult the intelligence of the writer of the story you decided you wanted to insult before letting everything come out, do your own research into the world the fanfic writer is creating around already established canon rules. So, thanks for the feedback, sorry your inability to be polite or a human being stopped you from making constructive criticism.

Everyone Else: I'm currently in the process of continuing the story, thanks for everyone who is interested in my continuation, I'd hate to disappoint, so I'll give it my best to see if I could churn out a nice lengthy chapter by the end of the month, if not much sooner! I know it's been a hell of a long time but, hey, better late than never, right? Thanks all.
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
How the fuck does an Airforce pilot with no training in stealth or land based tactics get choosen for a black-ops organization ? Air Force members can't join the Seals moron. You should have just made him part of the 24th Special Tactics Squadron. Idiots.
Warp Ligia Obscura chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
I like what you've done so far with this fic. You've managed to capture the feel of the (earlier) games without being too obvious about it. Any chance of continuing?
ExiledAdrian chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
this is pretty good. BUt, you don't have how James gets out.
EmeraldReporter chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
Why'd you quit?
krycalex chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
A very interesting story, although I'm having a little trouble reading it due to the punctuation (shameless plug: I could help you proofread if you like). Still, a fine piece of work. :)