Reviews for Oneesama
AntiopeDeThemiscyre chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
I'm reading this fic again (I cannot get enough of your writing :P ).
I really like the way you described Natsuki's feelings, some things reminds me of myself when I was a teen.
AntiopeDeThemiscyre chapter 7 . 10/4/2014
Another very good story :)
I liked the alternating between past and present, and between Natsuki's and Shizuru's point of view, so we had two stories in one, it made it really dynamic.
And the proposal... Natsuki is really a hopeless romantic

I recognized some elements from the CD Drama, in particular from the Shizuru Viola's memories. My favourite fanfics are those which are coherent with the series, which could have been written by Mai HiME-Mai Otome scenarists, and which fill in the gaps they let...
I'm sad I was never able to find a translation of Natsuki Kruger's memories :(

Now I'll read your other stories in the same universe so I'll learn more about Shizuru and Natsuki's lifes when they were students :)

Taka Akaboshi chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
Its so sweet...such a complete feeling about how Natsuki and Shizuru got together. I love it! Thank you for writing this :)
annoyingLONER chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
this fic is great! thanks for the fic.
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
Wow, awesome story. Too awesome, actually... it prevented me from doing work. Ah well, great job. P
sekehowlka chapter 7 . 8/23/2011
I just re-read this story. God, how I loved every second of it 3
Kajskk chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
I like how you seem to focus a lot more on the Otome universe instead of Hime universe. Not that I don't like the Hime universe (considering my favourite characters are more the main characters there) but i think there's a nice touch to the Otome as well.

Start off with. You have no idea how confused I was when I now a couple of time been coming across the statement of "Shizuru and Anh Oneesama" Which ended up with me looking into this by watching Otomoe Zwei and now get what everyone talks about. Makes it easier to follow then. Anyway. With that said. I like your way to write. Usually I don't like the swap between 3 POV and 1 POV, but you managed. I think the reason it works is because you still have the third POV centred the same character that's in the same chapter is the first POV. Therefore it doesn't feel like a bad built castle about to fall because nothing keeps together. Nah, the fact that the first POVs are more of flashbacks of what was going on then helps as well. Over all I liked your style to write and doesn't seem to make everyone like oversexual beasts like a lot of other writers do. Even if we know some of them obviously were more perverted than others. Nope, you had a nice balance there. I remember thinking the same in on of your other fanfics as well.

Anyway. I'm a bit to tired to analyse everything. The story was cute yet not boring so I managed to read through without feeling that I need a break to continue or anything. Which is a good thing. And yeah... Keep the good writing up!

/Kajskk
The Reviewer chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
Brilliant! Absolutely Brilliant. I read the entire thing from top to toe, unable to skip a single word. It is unusual to find a story so captivating, even when the interactions between Natsuki and Shizuru for half of it are through their disdain. You writing is incredible and you were true to the characters through the entire thing. It is most certainly more than worthy to be called the first fiction story to be completed about how Natsuki and Shizuru got together in the Otome universe.

Kudos. As a fellow writer and Shiznat fan, I applaud you!

/runs off to read the lemon in the Oneesama Sidestories
wolf chan chapter 7 . 11/20/2010
EPIC! AND I LOVE IT! ARIGATO!
RAGN chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
Oh my gosh! This is so sweet! T.T ye this is I think the fist and best complete shiznat otome life story! Aw! Thank u so much!
TFKK chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
ah! i always enjoy a fic based on cd drama :)

i'm okay with ahn/shizuru scene, that explained a lot of shizuru pervert side in mai otome.
Kuma Kuma chapter 7 . 9/12/2009
Oh my god, I can't believe I haven't read this sooner! I noticed that you had updated Oneesama Sidestories and thought I should check out the main story first, and I'm glad I did. What a wonderful way to spend a lazy Saturday morning. You presented a wonderfully romantic tale that left me feeling giddy. The switch between the past and present was perfectly constructed and executed. Reading your vision of how Shizuru and Natsuki met, fell in love, and their ultimate engagement, was joy to behold. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful love story!
RoaT chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
muy buena jajajaja
KhronosFox chapter 7 . 11/16/2008
You must update. O.O. I luff this story
Faerylark chapter 7 . 10/16/2008
This was way way too cute. I enjoyed every minute of it!