Reviews for Growing Up
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Aw, that's too just too cute. 'Sup with everyone turning me onto cooing puddles of happiness? Hmm? *laughs8 You rock, and I can't wait for more sweetness.
doro chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
That is cute, the little daughter of Luke and Lorelai.

I like your writing and so hope that you will continue.
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Now Stella, you know I live for your angst, but your fluff is oh so fabulous. I'm grinning from ear to ear. I LOVE stories like this, and am THRILLED that you decided to continue Madison's story. Did you get that? No? Well, even if you did, I'll repeat it. THRILLED. Capital letters.
theonlyxception chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
This is so great Stella! I love the insight that you've given us of Madison. I really love her, and Luke is so great with her!
suusje32 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Absolutely cute :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
good chapter it was wonderful & more please
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
As much as I love your angst, I love your fluffy stories too! Daddy Luke is heart melting. I adore how he handles his daughter and how after everything, he can sit down to a tea party with her. Absolutely adorable.
DiehardJavaJunkie14 chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
You know what? Officially better than I imagined. Way awesomer. Because it's totally a word. Anyway. I loved this. The tea party scene was my favorite. Daddy! Luke makes me squeal. The way you write protective Daddy Luke and Stern (but still SO sweet) Daddy Luke is also adorable. *sigh* Middle. Middle. I love it. Can I say it again? Middle. It's what I needed tonight, to see their middle. Your story is making me miss Gilmore girls! Which totally means you're doing it right.

I love this like Lorelai loves Red Vines on Movie night. I love this like Miss Patty loves stealing Taylor's megaphone at the Dance Marathon. I love this like Paris loves dismissing inadequate people. I love this like... Emily loves firing maids.

Does that say a lot about the love? If not, I suppose I'll have to say more. Another time.