Reviews for Lessons in Exile
LunarStar98 chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
please continue must know what happens next
undividable chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
nice story, totally likin it so far! very well written and with a fresh orginal plot

as be might say its totally

Bitchin!
alphinaud chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Aww, I really wish this fic hasn't died :(

I would really want to know what happens next.
Lady FoxFire chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Dead fic? Or do you plan on updating?
anime fan chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
OMG i can't wait for the next chapter. I can't belive sam got shot but it is an awsome story line. i love this story.
Piscaria chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
This is off to a really good start. I hope you decide to continue it.
Birdgirl204 chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Oh. My. Gosh. Is that a real movie? I can't wait to see what happens in chapter 4, this is really good!
laaazy chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
love it!
smounged1989 chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
This is good can't wait to see what happens next. update soon please.
Teldra chapter 3 . 8/15/2009
More please? :)
Witch08 chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
yay! update! please update soon!
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
I like how it's going. It was a good way to introduce the situation and the action was well written. Please write more!

_~

CDW
robins princess starfire chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
Hmm not bad. Why haven't you updated in over a year? i mean so far the storys really good. are you not going to continue it? i mean you so totally should. this story has great potintual and so far it so good! I love it! Is this a sam/bumblebee and macala/barricade story? Just asking because it alread seems as though Bumblebees go feeling for sam and vise versa. And that last scene i kind makes me wonder about barricade and macala. Any way great story and please continue it i've seen so many storys with great plot lines and potinual go unfinished that it hurts. Update soon please?
turtlegirl chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
AWESOME!

Nice touch et having Sam shoot! Hey, r u gonna continue tis fic? Cus its really REALLY good and I would hate to see such a cool fic die so young...well! If sure hope u update~!
turtlegirl chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I bet tis fic is gonna be awesome...I'm mean an overprotective giant robot? What could get better than tis?