Reviews for Lessons in Exile
Firelizard Tamer chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
Oh this is wicked! What a great chase scene! I'm unfamilier with the latest TF movie and it's characters. So what's the history w/Barricade and Mikaela?
queenmab-scherzo chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
omg i'm so glad i discovered this story, even though it was put up 3 months ago and it's way too late at night...!

i'm in love with your bumblebee. like, passionately.

"Do not drop French fries in me again."

adorable.
ArmoredSoul chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
GOTTA SAVE BEE!

*flees from room with baseball bat and frying pan with rabid puppy following*
Witch08 chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
Please, please update soon! will 'bee liked being cooped up in one place? what will happen next?
Cazcatharsis chapter 2 . 3/13/2008
i'll definately be watchin' this one...
Dragolover1 chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
So who is the romance?
Lady Azar de Tameran chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
I read the first chapter over on livejournal, but I decided that this version needed some love, too. So here goes...

Very interesting indeed. I like how you connected it back to Maggie's friend. That was a pretty good twist and a logical one. I am also starting to see some Bee/Sam hints, which I assume is the pairing of the story... or something like that. Finally, the ending... ah the ending. I can't resist stories with everyone's favorite evil cop car.

Zari
Morgan O'Conner chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
You are forbidden to leave the story there! I demand that you update NOW! (I am kidding...I'd hardly be one to talk, since my story has been left un-updated for about 3 months...but still.) I look forward to more! Also, just a quick note, you might get more reviews if you allowed people who weren't logged in to submit them. :)
Kd Zeal chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
YAY BARRICADE! ... okay, fangirl over. This is a good work, you write things well.
blood shifter chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
no no no. you can't stop there! you have to continue! You! Have! Too! please update soon. wanna see more. please.
Tobias chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
Barricade!

Very nice!
Morgan O'Conner chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I couldn't let this story go with only 2 review, so I decided to leave you a nice note here rather than on beexsam, which is where I first found it.

I'm really impressed if this is your first attempt at Transformers! It's shaping up excellently, and while I don't normally like original characters, you've created ones that are both believable and fun. I really look forward to reading more, and I don't say that very often!
blood shifter chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
you have so got me interested. i'm jumping in my seat wondering whats gonna happen next. please please please update soon. this story is so cool and its only has one chapter.
Lady FoxFire chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Now this is different! I can't want for the next chapter!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2