Reviews for 10 Steps To Seducing Your Hot Virgin Vampire BF
ThisIsRealThisIsMe chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
LOLZ! That last section! That was awesome! Update again soon!
Marshi chapter 6 . 3/9/2008
lol go to your profile/bio and click on the small icon below the thing that says

"Edit Profile: Last Updated:"

next to the B, I, U and stuff.

Look for the thing that looks like a globe with 3 chains. But the chains will kinda look like glasses.

yeah, than write your text and paste the URL,

if you dont know what that is... well... lol...

you can ask me xD
LBpunkrock722 chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
Love it!
vamp-to-be chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
yay! i like this story :)
vamp-to-be chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
hey! this story is awesome. and its funny :p IM LOVING IT! dont stop. cant wait for next chapter. WO!

-xox

Catie
edwardxobsessedxgirl chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
hahahaha.. this is a compleatly pervy and funny story.. i freaking love it!:)
NightShade Tears chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
LOL

You are great, you know- but please, hurry with the chapters!
Potterfriendz chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
This is quite entertaining to read such a naive, frustrated Edward. Emmett's explanation was hysterical. Leave it to the boys :)

Looking forward to reading more.
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
Man, it was even funnier from Eddie's POV! ( Is funnier a word...? Oh, well...) Man, even Emmett and Jasper were turned on! Can't wait to read on! Update soon!
SisterGrimmErin chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
lol... go bella!
Florence de la Coeur chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
HAHAA! I love ALL of it. This is by far the best humor Twilight fanfic I've ever read! Please keep writing! "Gayer than a bluebird" hahaha! I want more!
Midnightsun9 chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
ohmygosh! i am addicted to this... i think u need to type faster... i love all the detail and point of views... u r an amazing writter/typer.. he ha he
MinniMuffin chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
AWESOME! So hilarious! I laughed out loud while reading this. My mum probably thinks I'm crazy XD

Update ASAP please
Sgurl chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
Lol I actually like Rose in this story man that was hella funny.

"THAT'S WHAT HE SAID!" Hehehe
gilesc3 chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
OH MY GOD! I love this story! I can't stop laughing when I read it. And for the most part it's very well written. I hope you update soon.

courtney