Reviews for Don't Play With Me
TinySliceOfHeaven chapter 8 . 10/4
Ahaha, if I'm being completely honest, I've been reading your stories like.. all day. I came across this somehow, and have just been reading ever since. I'm just reviewing now (now, that is) because I'm adding it to my favorites, and feel I shouldn't do that with at least adding to your review count, too!
And this was so cute 3 chibi Sasuke (squee).
Sasurealian chapter 1 . 4/16
Wow this is actually amazing, it's been a while since I found a good fanfiction of these two! I really like how you stayed focused on Sasuke and itachi and didn't trail off onto other parts of the story. Some people like that but I find it rather repetitive. Kind of like you already know so why explain it. Most of the time when fanfiction's are written in this manner they explain every detail of everything and I don't like that. It's just a waste of time, but you stayed in character for everything and it was nice having it focused in sasuke point of view! It was a very entertaining read and excited to move onto the next part. You gave the exact amount of details needed for this so I applaud you! )
I'm not sure what part was my favorite, but I think it might have to be the game they played with each other. I also like how you fit puzzle pieces together to match the Manga and anime.
It fits so well with the both of them and it was very believable!
10/10 suburb writing!
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I just love this fanfiction! This is probably my third time reading this.

I just coming back to this one whenever I'm feeling impatient or picky. I find the entire thing so calming and nice.
Silverspyre chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Only one thought was on my mind the whole time as I read this fanfiction: "Aww... Its so cute and fluffy!"
GREAT story! :)
UchihaNaruTeme4 chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
This story was wonderful. I am in love with it and its sequel. It reminds me why I love these characters so much. and the sheer profoundness of every emotion held in their dialogue and just overall how the plot is set up is truly astounding. Very, very, good job. Perfect rendition of the emotions love and hate between Sasuke and Itachi.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
IAreTheOne chapter 8 . 11/21/2012
love this!
Aki-chan chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Its getting more and more interresting. And so cute... OMG i love it so much :)
Aki-chan chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
So cute Going to read next chapter...ah..lovely _
Captara chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This was wonderful, one of the best fanfiction I have ever read actually! I love how you write your Itachi and Sasuke, I think it's cute how Sasuke gets flustered. It shows realness!
hinata200 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Im German, but I hope you could understand what I say.

I Love it!

Sasuke is my favourite charakter and you write him so good!

I hope I could read more.

aka123 chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
aww - so sad! i am gonna hurry and read the sequel tomorrow (tonight i have a pain in the ass person who wants me off the laptop!) grrr!
Leilsel97 chapter 8 . 3/22/2011
This is one of the most complex, detailed, and best fanfictions I have ever read, second only to these other two stories, but those aren't itasasu
Sasuke-Fan-723 chapter 8 . 10/1/2010
this is interesting... love your fic so much...
Sasuke-Fan-723 chapter 7 . 10/1/2010
its cute, sweet and sad... love this fic so much... this is really a great fic.. i am addicted in reading this... love it so much...