Reviews for The Road To Becoming A Lady
melissa chapter 23 . 12/2/2014
NOOOOOO! WHY! I wanna more action argh Im so angry ! but I still love this fic! holy $·&%$· I fell so confuse right now!
Melissa chapter 16 . 12/1/2014
I wanna love between that love-birds! so frustating
melissa chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
so interesting! Im dying!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/25/2014
awesome story. love the twist so so so much.
Pandaemic chapter 5 . 10/7/2014
The guy that sunako liked has a name: Murata. Watch the Live Action. It's in there.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/25/2014
Is this the end of the story, I thought Kyohei and Sunako were going to get together
Guest chapter 23 . 7/23/2014
Awwww..,. Make Kyohei's heart HURT! My darling Sunako shouldn't be out through such heartbreak!
LazyNotBored chapter 12 . 7/11/2014
I loved the part where Suzu was like Takanaga is too serious, Ranmaru too flirtatious and Kyohei too scary cause it's soooo true but I love all the princes! love this fanfic so much!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/15/2014
UGGH WHEN WILL YOU TWO ADMIT YOUR FEELINGS TO EACH OTHER H.U.H HUH?! jeeez Just ADMIT IT ALREADY!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/21/2014
Please keep writing, I am dying . I need to know what happen
Guest chapter 14 . 4/21/2014
I love this chapter. I really do
AyeeeItsCoco chapter 23 . 3/30/2014
Please.. I'm begging you...please update! I read this whole thing as soon as I could! Only to find out it hasn't been updated in FOREVER. Imma cry... I feel them tears comin :'(( ...pwease...this is so good...they need to get together...
DaFrenchFaerie chapter 23 . 12/10/2013
I just finished reading what you've written so far and I must say, I love your writing style. I especially like that you refer to things that happened in the manga like Hiroshi-kun being kidnapped and Kyohei running away. You really keep the story in character.
Can't wait for the update! Keep writing! :D
spottedstar1123 chapter 17 . 12/5/2013
Poor Sunako-chan. Everyone's acting so stupid. Especially Kyohei. Stop being so idiotic, Kyohei!
UrmixMoonstone chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
This is perfect! Please please please update soon!