Reviews for The Road To Becoming A Lady
AyeeeItsCoco chapter 23 . 3/30
Please.. I'm begging you...please update! I read this whole thing as soon as I could! Only to find out it hasn't been updated in FOREVER. Imma cry... I feel them tears comin :'(( ...pwease...this is so good...they need to get together...
DaFrenchFaerie chapter 23 . 12/10/2013
I just finished reading what you've written so far and I must say, I love your writing style. I especially like that you refer to things that happened in the manga like Hiroshi-kun being kidnapped and Kyohei running away. You really keep the story in character.
Can't wait for the update! Keep writing! :D
spottedstar1123 chapter 17 . 12/5/2013
Poor Sunako-chan. Everyone's acting so stupid. Especially Kyohei. Stop being so idiotic, Kyohei!
UrmixMoonstone chapter 23 . 12/1/2013
This is perfect! Please please please update soon!
Homunculus in the Flask chapter 23 . 11/8/2013
Oh nooooo! Please SAY that this is NOT THE END! T_T I want to know what happened to Sunako, Shio and Kyohei... Please...
Panda-Angel-Wings chapter 23 . 10/3/2013
LOL! Best Wallflower story ever! Amazing ! I notice how you update slowly...but can you update soon? ITS BEEN 6 MONTHS x-o
Sabrina
Nia chapter 23 . 9/29/2013
What? End? What?

Why is there no -end of chapter 23- on the end of chap. 23 and just only end?

Oh please dont tell me that's the last chapter.

Shio is a cool guy. I picture him as a handsome guy, i like him! ShioxNia.

Cheers to you and more updates to come!

Xoxo,
Nia
SasuLovr chapter 23 . 9/12/2013
I really love your story! I'm new to wallflower fanfic but I'm glad I found yours! Please update soon
JoannaKuwabara chapter 23 . 9/2/2013
I just finished reading all of the chapters you have so far and I must say this story is really good. I'm really enjoying it! I can see it being part of the show. You keep the characters in character pretty well. I'm enjoying reading this story so much and I can't wait until you update so please update soon _.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/12/2013
Update soon ! :D good work
Guest chapter 23 . 7/12/2013
Please oh please update ! I'm so excited to read your next chapter ! Keep up the good work ! :D
Mylla-chan chapter 23 . 7/12/2013
Update soon ;)
belladu57 chapter 23 . 7/2/2013
Very good
8cgabby8c chapter 23 . 6/11/2013
Don't stop here! Your doing great!
Irah Lyn chapter 23 . 6/5/2013
waaah, please update!
This is so good, to have someone radiant liking Sunako! Kyaaa