Reviews for Two Out of Three Ain't Bad
ilivetofangirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Love that band I really love your songfics and fabrics btw! Three Days Grace is one of my favorites too :)
Clara A. Rose chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Good. Martha needed that. Thank you.
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Good job! :) I'm enjoying reading your fics! x
doctor-who-fangirl chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I adore the song, and I love that story. I also feels that the song fits Caotain Jack and IAnto's relationship. Just had to put that in there as. . .I am a Torchwood obsessive.
bristow860 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I am one of those 10/Martha shippers that you said shouldn't read this but I did and i was pleasantly surprised! Obviously i would have preferred a Martha love story but you really kept it in character and also, it wasn't bashing Martha like so many Rose fans seem to do. I know it works the other way too! So well done and keep up the good work.
Masked Reviewer chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Congratulations, this hatefic has been added to Doomed Fic!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
So true yeah I wished that the doctor had told her that a long time ago but she left on her own with those thoughts so it all worked out great story.

Maria
Yarsian chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I thought about doing something like this but this is better than I could have ever done.
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Really great, and they definitely needed that talk. XD
Amis chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
That was truly barfworthy. I'm so sick of you disgusting Martha haters going out of your way to trash her. You should be ashamed of yourself, little girl.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
-cheers happily-

Lovely!
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
that's really good :) loved it *gives magic cookie that tastes of anything you like*
Laura Harkness chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
i'm not a big fan of self-describe 'angst' stories (god knows there's enough angst in my real life) but the title and something in your description made me read it anyways.

my take on one of the major plot lines of series 3 is that the 'unrequited love' angle was a huge mistake. not only does it not interest me, it has the opposite effect. my failing, i'm sure.

regardless, this is not bad; you write very well and i thought it hilarious that you worked meat loaf into the thing, and worked it in brilliantly i might add!
Nephilim.Maya.Aphrodite chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Very good description! Glad he confronts Martha though!