Reviews for Just come to me once, then I can let you go
Scarlet3086 chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
Edward pisses me off! She cheated on him and she used the excuse of blood?! He forgives her a lot, but not that. I really like this story thought!
Elvis has left the building chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL STORY!

But... please, is this story complete?

The characters are very good. I prefer Jacob (he's my favorite character... always!). Bella is selfish... as always! Edward is a very gentle man of the world... but he isn't interesting for me...

My choice is Jacob!
Ira Bell chapter 13 . 12/15/2010
I loved this story
moonhoney2 chapter 13 . 7/4/2010
This was a wonderful, beautifully written story! I'm stunned that there aren't more reviews. You captured B/E/J so perfectly. Their scenes together were beautiful and loving. And THANK YOU for not doing yet another wedding. LOL That's been done a million times over. I LOVE that you skipped it and stuck with the heart of the story.

Well done!
i'm random girl chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
i love this story!
RaquelnJake chapter 13 . 6/22/2009
It was a beautiful story.
Zonji chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
So...good stuff first...i think this was an interesting idea and its well written but...

I'm not sure if i can finish reading it, lol. i dont know, i think you should have come up with a better reason for Bella to go through with this. Cuz knowing how much she loves and wants Edward...especially how she wants him to be her first, i really can't see this happening. and then for jake to say he loves her, but just wants to bang her so he can say goodbye? i don't know...just doesn't seem realistic and it makes both bella and jacob seem more shallow and selfish than they are...like i said, i think its an interesting idea, but seriously, the only way i think Bella would EVER sleep with Jacob was if Edward's "life" was somehow in danger...
xq1227 chapter 7 . 10/28/2008
that is so damn selfish of Bella.. she can pretty it up all she wants.. but she really doesn't value the marriage or Edward the way he does... Edward is going to forgive her because he is so Edward.. and so mascohistic.. but honestly.. she is always worrying about hurting Jacob but she never thinks twice about hurting Edward. it's almost intentional
eglantine16 chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
Wow...good story!
arra584 chapter 13 . 8/1/2008
I'm so glad I found this story again! I read it on and I've been looking for it ever since. :)
ssttl chapter 13 . 7/17/2008
I have read a lot of stories lately and came back to this one and to my pleasant surprise you added chapters. Thank you! I was reading the letter from Edward which brought tears to my eyes (I am still wiping mascara from my eyes.) Thank you for bringing a sensual but spiritual aspect to their relationship. Well done!
Jenks1970 chapter 13 . 7/17/2008
I enjoyed this story very much and hope it will be continued.
Jenks1970 chapter 8 . 7/16/2008
I am enjoying this story very much. You really seem to have captured the essence of Bella very well. Your Jacob seems much more mature than the one from the novel, but I like to think you are writing the man he can and will become. At least from this point in your story :)
silly bj chapter 13 . 7/16/2008
Poor Edward, on many levels but especially in the shower. That was one steamy shower.

Hope there is more to come :)!
silly bj chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
I hate reviewing every chapter when I'm the only one reading this right now, but I have to say, . . . "Bella what the hell are you donig?"

I wanted Jacob to have a happily-ever-after but not this way !

Chapter three here I come.