Reviews for Just come to me once, then I can let you go
doreansmomma chapter 10 . 4/29/2008
Just wanted to put a shout out to "Wonderful, Marvelous Shabbyapple" too since she is your beta.

You are doing an excellent job at this story~
doreansmomma chapter 9 . 4/29/2008
I love that Edward is including Bell's imput on major decisions! Romantic yet considerate!

Fav Line: "...just watch the dust motes float..."

Somehow picturing Edward sitting watching "dust motes float" seems extremely SEXY!
Goo82 chapter 9 . 4/29/2008
Can I just tell you how much I love you for continuing this story.. I have had it saved and on alert in hopes you would. Let me tell you.l you are so talented. Never has a story touched me so much with one entry. As much as I love the chapters before this one.. I LOVED this entry. My god chick do you know how to write. Every emotion and moment and feeling I swear I could feel. Them making love was amazing..and him opening up.. UGH you are awesome.. always write more. Always. Thank you for this amazing story.
bellarose5066 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
edwardcullansbuffy chapter 8 . 4/25/2008
ok wheres the good part cause right now i want to puke.. how could edwaqrd just let something like that go i mean that was the one thing they shared and now its gonei get your reasons that you put in the story but i'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around this one
edwardcullansbuffy chapter 3 . 4/25/2008
again i have to sa !
edwardcullansbuffy chapter 2 . 4/25/2008
not to be mean in any fashion at all i dont like being harsh on peoples work it takes alot of courage to put your self out there like this .. with that being sai what the fuck? Bella would never do that to edward i mean i know this is fiction and all but come on.. thats not even believeable sheesh
barbiedoll123 chapter 8 . 4/22/2008
aw edward is a sweetie pie
barbiedoll123 chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
i wouldnt of fell for that one
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
jacob is nosy
junayd chapter 8 . 4/19/2008
knblas chapter 8 . 4/10/2008
I absolutely love your stories! Anymore coming in the future? I really think poor Edward should have his own scene of the mature nature with his new bride...
NightShade Tears chapter 8 . 4/6/2008
OMG. That was certainly amazing...

Ok, though I did not like the fact of Jacob and Bella doing it, I certainly enjoyed the plot in here. I was crying halfway through it, really. Excellent work.
frumpy-v chapter 8 . 3/30/2008
I hope you continue this story... I'd love to see where it goes! It was a thoroughly enjoyable read :)
tu es mon ame chapter 8 . 3/27/2008
i cant explain how much i love this story and how much i wish you would continue it. i loved the closure you gave jacob, although i still wish him and bella end up together. you write with so much detail and emotion, it was truly a wonderful experience to find and read this story. thankyou :)
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »