Reviews for Everything a big bad wolf could want
HTR chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Very cute oneshot. Though I was feeling some rapist vibes from Derek at times...lmao.
Fernanda7 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Oh my God, I'm loving your fanfics. Is one better than the other. I loved this one too. Dasey is so cute!
amyh52 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Love the Red Riding Hood preambles. Really original
Ha-seon chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Ohohoho ! This was perfect. Like, no, really. Fantastic usage of one of the best fairy tales. :3
Crimsonfucker chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Beautiful! I love love loved it!
optimistiCelia chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Okay, so I couldn't possibly love this more than I do. So perfect. You did such a good job weaving the quotes from the original story in, and the whole tone of the piece is just amazing. And your writing is stellar - you totally didn't need an explicit sex scene to make this super hot. Did I mention how good this was? :)

Anyway, thank you so much for this!

Pentastic chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
very sexy. and little red riding hood is totally about sex. most fairy tales are.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Wow, definitely well written. Great job!
Crash Murphy chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
My, my, my.
LivingVampire chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I love this. It's that whole wrongnes.
justafan chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
weird with the little red riding hood thing going on but I like the story.
In Love With Technology chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I luv this story..., I actually read it a long time ago, and I thought I gave u a review..., I guess not.

But I loved reading it again! Reminded me y I started writing Dasey FanFicts in the 1st place! Luved the sexual tension!
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009

I cant believe that Little Red Riding Hood was sexual but I did look it up on Wiki :P

Although when you think about it most fairytales are grim and have such a deeper meaning then you originaly thought!

Anyway! I loved it i was very well ritten and had me hooked from the beginning. Also Derek was very hot :P

Very well done

indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
This was so damn awesome :) I love how you write. I really love this story!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »