Reviews for Closure
Rory Ace Huntzberger chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
Seven years later and I am still hurt they broke up. I don't even know why I am affected so much by two fictional characters. Maybe it is because I grew up with them and I loved their relationship, faults and all.

Anyway great story. I am a huge fan of your stories. I miss getting a new email with an update from you. I think it's been years since I've got one. I hope you are still a Rogan fan.

Thank you for this amazing story!
Itsthegilmoregirls chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Oh my lord why do you do this it's so perfect and it's closure with just the right amount of hope.
ringmybella chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
I have to admit that I was getting a bit upset at you tearing them away from each other, but you resolved it quite nicely. That would have been the perfect ending to what you were given to work with.
ringmybella chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
Yay! They got back together.
ringmybella chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
You did such a great job of describing the scene. I felt like I was at the bon voyage party too.
ringmybella chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I'm excited to see where you go with this. I have to admit I never thought much about what happened to Logan after the proposal. I can't wait to find out what you think should have happened.
Julie Sue chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
its a great ending! i could never understand how when he wanted long distance she gave it to him (as hard as it was) but when she did he couldnt do it...this gave them that and the promise for the future! i love it! :))
Julie Sue chapter 3 . 6/14/2011
ahhhhhhhhhh soo good!
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
ohh i love how this is starting! :))
pinkshades10 chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
AMAZING story :) i even cried at the end :P Can't wait to read the sequel
pinkshades10 chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
I loved this chapter, i almost cried when rory was saying goodbye to the grandparents :)
b.ducky chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
god , i cant believe im just now discovering this story .

ugh. you're story's just so believable . this seriously is how the show should have ended. gah .

the way they ended the series seriously left a bad taste in everyone's mouth , well mostly for rogan fans . cause seriously , how can someone end a 3year relationship just like that ?

& the rocket, when i watched that episode, i was just like WOW . that's the best gift ever, i mean when dean built rory a car , that was pretty sweet too . but the rocket ? the meaning behind it is just WOW . indescribable .

great story . (:
nali0403 chapter 4 . 7/17/2009
again, i cried...and cried and cried! ur an amazing writer...i can't wait to read your other stories, i'm going through them one by one! so...i think that since you gave us hope, that you would follow up with a sequel...u know...a year from now, and rory finds herself in california, and bam...they get their second chance...after all a promise is a promise...i would love to see a sequel to this...so my heart can feel a little happier!
FrenchGilmoreGirlsFan chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
WOW! I'm so crying at this time, it is certainly not the best moment to review your amazing story, but I just can't wait to tell you how great it is!

You just made it real, you give us what the show should have given us, a proper end for the story (I really hate the way they ended it, for me Rory and Logan were so "meant to be"...).

Well I don't know if what I say is comprehensible because English is not my native language, but in one word : you're good! (ok three words.)

Just keep writing and thanks from France!
cd16 chapter 4 . 3/24/2009
wow! ur really god! i cried in the last chapter! keep up the gud work!