Reviews for End of all things
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I miss Bela and I wish the hellhounds hadn't got her.
destiny's time chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
i love the last line
DangerousDiamondDarling chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Lol I loved it XD
waterlily85 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Okay I'm a totally hedero chick so don't take this the wrong way...I love you. You write some of the best if not the best SN fic I've ever read. Is it lame that the brief mention of John made me a little sad? I don't think I'll ever get used to his death.
Amber Jack chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
PADavis chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Delightful story - just spot on perfect. Thanks very much. Phoebe
FeistyFeral chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
“It nearly gave me a heart attack when I saw that bloody car of yours.”-Ha ha ha! It would have been rather fitting for Bella to see a 'ghost' car. And I think if she were to see any car like that, it would be Dean's Impala. ;P

“Do you want to get shot?”-She's walking on some VERY thin ice here. Everyone thinks they're dead, so no one would go looking for them if Bella were killed ;P

“69. Red one,” Sam said. “Dean wouldn’t hear of anything else. You know how he gets.”-I'm kind of surprised that Sam's even alive after suggesting it ;D

She eyed him sideways, taking in the deep suntan, the longer hair, the scruff of beard.-Yum! He sounds even more delicious then before! (Is that even possible?)

she-mantis-great imagery!

“Like in Aliens,” Dean said.-Leave it to Dean to make a pop culture reference at that.

“Abso-fuckin’-lutely,” Dean agreed.-My favourite line of this story!

Again, awesome work! I like the plot; it's an interesting take!
Ciya chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
“Cause if it weren’t for me, you’d be dead right now,” Sam pointed out. “Cocooned in cobwebs in Bela’s basement, larvae hatching in your chest, ready to eat their way out of your cold dead corpse and take over the world.” This sentence has to be the funniest thing I've read in a long time. LMAO!

Great story - it great to see the boys out snark Bela.
Surplus Imagination chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Great dialog. You really cracked me up with the choice phrases. Thanks for the laugh!
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
LOL, hilarious
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Ha ha ha. Catch ya on the flip side.
GalahadsGurl chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
There are some stories that just go out of their way to amuse me. The first was the one where the Impala got pregnant and the second is this one! I love this! This is hilarious! You should keep going with it. It would be very funny.
coin operated boii chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Splendid job! That was hilarious and in-character. I liked that Bela was included in it, since it seems she doesn't get enough love out there even though she is an alright character in the series. The interaction between the brothers was light and funny and very good. You should write some more!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Odd, but I liked it. Your descriptions and dialogue were great, it even read relaxed.
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 3/5/2008