Reviews for Show Me All That Means To You
Ichikawa Naohito chapter 12 . 12/24/2010
WOOOWW! I love your chapters! But I want more Neuro x Yako scenes,
Are you serious chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
You need a beta: someone to proof-read and fix grammatical errors.

A lot of lines don't make sense and there are quite many repetitions and quotes of the series.

Sure a few quotes are ok, but you quoted too many lines. .

The mary-sue from hell made me gag. I don't mind original characters as long as they are... not like the one you wrote.

And Yako is not like you portrayed her either. She's seen a lot of people die, etc. and she's used to Neuro's verbal abuse too. So it irks me to see that a few insults from a persistent mary-sue made her break down.

You even made Neuro out of character when you said he will "give up on the Ultimate Mystery. The whole series is about that, he won't give it up. Ever.

Also, the plot doesn't seem to be going someplace firm and the chapters seem lacking. If you are to continue this story, I suggest besides getting a beta, to re-write the plot.
angryfangirl chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
What\'s this horsecrap?
Unknown D Flamerose chapter 12 . 7/30/2008
Its been two months . . . Are going to update? ... Please?
Unknown D Flamerose chapter 12 . 7/8/2008
Amazing story!

Please update, the intisipation for the next chapter is almost devistating.
USWeasil chapter 12 . 5/23/2008
its a good story, but there is a lot of grammer errors and mistakes. it makes it hard to read and that in itself can turn away readers. dont depend on the grammer tool in you computer, get a friend to proof read it or someting.
frozenvenus chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
i'm sorry very much that my grammar is suck.

english is not my native language.

furthermore i'm trying to copped with neuro's behavior and i cannot find that he is ic in either way(coz i'm as much ic as he is, i think it is not at fault). so i pretend that he is soft. as for yako, exceptance of being a gluttonous , she has her soft side for neuro. i didn't really know how to describe either the behavior of the characters in a story. so it became very suck! i didn't like it either but i will at least try to improve it. i'm only good at drawing the behavior. at least i can say, thank you for commeting as i will improve the things that i'm wrong. much grateful to this type of comment. you are really honest.
KZN chapter 12 . 4/21/2008
I'm not trying to be rude here, but that was utter crap. I didn't read past chapter 6. Neuro, Yako, and Godai are ALL extremely out of character, and the grammar in this thing is disgusting. Put it through Microsoft Word's grammar/spelling check at least! "I haven't written a story in awhile" is not an excuse for the grammar to suck this bad. Put it this way: It's so terrible, I'm wondering whether English is even your first language! (And if it isn't, by any chance, I apologize, and please disregard my comments on the grammar.)
YugiAngel chapter 12 . 4/11/2008
Poor Yako hope she can save Neuro.. Uppdate soon i love this story :)
SahaROCK chapter 12 . 4/10/2008
poor Yako...
SahaROCK chapter 11 . 4/10/2008
i like it) but...*cry*

please update soon!
YugiAngel chapter 10 . 4/9/2008
Love it and i wonder why Neuro is in danger.. ppdate soon please _
Blazinfox555 chapter 9 . 4/1/2008
Your story was good till chapter 7. The new characters that you introduced seem to have come in a tad too sudden, I think that maybe you should try to build up their personalities a tad more before sticking them in. Other than that the story is good.
frozenvenus chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Well, I'm sorry for the grammartical error because it had been a long time since I wrote a story.

And about Ai...

Ai is only a nickname for her. I give a hint.

It's something to do with Ryuji.

She's not Mary Sue.

In the new chapter, I will explain about Ai.

Of course with Yako's help.
Xuchilbara chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
Wow, a grammar check would do this story a world of good.