Reviews for A speciel day
long live Uzumaki clan chapter 1 . 3/30
Lovely i wander if there are more story about rizelmine
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
nice :)
Rizelpalakka chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
OH! It's so sweeeeeeeet! This is the first FanFiction I read. 3
DragonHalf chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
night person chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Aww that is so adorable for some reason I wish it can be longer but I still love it :)
HeyLookAradiaBeingAdorable chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Awwwwww... So cute! BEST FIC EVER! Such an adorable pairing! N n
Kyuu Mikorina chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Hello! I have a fanfiction account with this pen name, by the way. I was too lazy to sign in, though. Anyway, I thought I might give you some friendly critisicm:

Your quotes should be spaced separately. For instance (taking a random excerpt from one of my stories)

_

"I hate you so much that it makes me want to jump off a cliff looking at you!"

"Calm down, if you're all worked up, you'll change into a half-wolf again. No telling what would happen if you did." He replied.

"You... you... BAKA!" Kyri walked away, slamming the door behind her.

_

See how they're spaced seperately, as in each different character quote is one line down? I think you would be far better off if you wrote this way, as it is the proper writing format when writing a story, novel, ect. Good luck with future writing!

-Kyuu Mikorina
Anon chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This is very cute! Good job!
chronicleofcoincidence chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
To be the only Rizelmine fic in this site, I'm quite impressed. Really. You did a pretty good job there. I liked how you described Rizel. You kept her quite in character. That's a plus.

You should fix some of the tenses (you kind of switch back and forth from past to present tenses) and place the "" in the right places, not just at the end of the sentences. It kind of confused me as to where people were talking or you were just describing.

Apart from a few minor gramatical mistakes here and there, it was a good fic. I'll be eagerly waiting for the rewritten version. You can always ask for help if you need it.

RizelxTomonori rulez!

COC
xxNativeAngelxx chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
AW thast so sweet! i really liked it. no i loved it!
PapettomasutaDartz chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Nice I loved it _
okazakitomoya02 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
so cool..

but i think in the ending of rizelmine they already have a baby..

so why is the baby not present in your story?

but i really your story!XD