Reviews for Eyes of Obsidian
megan lockard chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
okay even though this is the prologue..it suckedme right in..:)i look forward to reading this one as well
bookworm83 chapter 21 . 5/5/2009
Hi loved reading this story, found it really gripping and think all the characters are great. But is that it or is there more?
Bloodsucker101 chapter 21 . 10/10/2008
This story has a very interesting plot, and you described the final battle well. However, there are some parts of the story that are a little choppy. It was an excellent read. Good work.
AuroraBorealis chapter 21 . 9/9/2008
PLEASE update.
AuroraBorealis chapter 21 . 8/14/2008
ACK! Please update! This is AMAZING - I want to read more! I just came across this tonight and read it all. It's such an intriguing idea - great job! Pretty much the only problem I have with it is that, to me, Judy and Jack's relationship advanced too fast. I would've liked to see more development of it. I mean, Jack kissed her (and not for ritual reasons, you said, it was all him) before they barely knew each other. I think it would've helped if he had also said when he explained that it was all him that because he had watched her for so long and had seen what a good person she was he had fallen in love with her, or something along those lines. As it's written now, the relationship just seems rushed to me. But other than that, fantastic story! )
LovingBlackParadise chapter 21 . 8/5/2008
great story keep it up
Giz13 chapter 21 . 8/3/2008
yey i got to read two chapters! this is intersting i love it plz post soon! i cant wait to read more!
jewels2300 chapter 21 . 7/10/2008
Yay! So glad you updated! I have been following this story for a while. Keep up the good work!
Venomyz chapter 21 . 7/10/2008
Yayy! Ty for the update! This is so very interesting.. I'm surprised you updated so soonn! Hey, I'm not complainin. I'm thrilled. lol I wanna know how she was able to do it. I think I have an idea but idk for sure. I'd rather just find out. lol Thank you so very much for the update You're awesome! _ I guess I won't put my hopes up for another chappie too soon.. I feel fortunate to have gotten one this soon. But I do look forward to it and hopefully it won't be too too long. p
Claudia chapter 21 . 7/9/2008
LOLOLOLO! I love the ending!

Please Update!
Mayu-Chan-Sakura chapter 21 . 7/9/2008
Awesome, update soon.
Venomyz chapter 20 . 7/9/2008
Oh shit! Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! No cliffys! Noo!): I'm going to cry. That was badass, I hope she's okay. Man oh man, you hadn't updated for awhile as you warned but this was one of those few stories that still has me intrigued even without the recent updates. Yes, you're that good.(: I only request you dont have me suffer for too long, I reallyy wanna know what happened! Hehe Thanks for the update though.(:
nightmistress92 chapter 20 . 7/8/2008
glad to read another chapter from you , keep up the good work
starzx3 chapter 20 . 7/8/2008
omgg that was a great chapter
ChristianAngel01 chapter 19 . 6/9/2008
Ommy gosh this is getting interesting I hope that another chapter is coming up soon :)

I just cant wait to read it :D