Reviews for Eyes of Obsidian
tierra chapter 17 . 5/21/2008
aw so cute... kawaii ... it was perfect keep it up
KMD3271 chapter 17 . 5/21/2008
wow! That was intersting! lol ;D Very romantic too...can't wait to read more...update soon
brunette-in-black chapter 17 . 5/21/2008
Nice. Oh and I suppose the next chapter won't say 'And the two vampires lives happily for all eternity'. That is all i could come up with and it is so not gonna happen. Okay, I am so happy you updated and didn't slack off like I do. Please continue soon, so I won't drive myself insane pondering what will happen next.

love and loyalty always.

brunette-in-black
nightmistress92 chapter 17 . 5/21/2008
Aww, how sweet
Giz13 chapter 17 . 5/21/2008
aw how cute! i love it htey make such a cute cupple!
Giz13 chapter 16 . 5/20/2008
lol i would so love to see their faces when she did the thingy with the glass lol plz update soon! plz plz plz!
tierra chapter 16 . 5/20/2008
ah i loved it it was great how s he showed them gah i hope there like ur eyes are black lol and that no one else can do that with there mind hahaha update soon ... its wonderful
KMD3271 chapter 16 . 5/20/2008
well that was almost a good chapter...kinda boring. I can't wait to get the juicy stuff! update soon plz
FakeBaconFryer chapter 15 . 5/18/2008
damn

that chick knows how to kick ass!
tierra chapter 15 . 5/17/2008
wow its getting so good
Freyna chapter 5 . 5/17/2008
"...if it was even a muscle at all that did it."

Calvin: Look, a firefly!

Hobbes: Your rear hasn't lit, if that's what you're wondering.

Calvin: I can't even tell what muscle to flex.

Fun so far. :) *needs to start writing Octa's challenge fic*

That's all. No more comments from the peanut gallery.
brunette-in-black chapter 15 . 5/17/2008
aw...when I read the ending of this chapter I would have freaked if Jack wouldn't have saved her. I mean really freaked like staring at my computer screen blankly and then screaming 'Why didn't Jack save her!' But you left me very happy only it is so annoying when I have absolutely no idea what is to happen next. I would say there is a heck of a lot of explaining to do. I love Jack and all but all the evasiveness makes me want to smack him. Okay get cracking on that next chapter soon, please.

love and loyalty always.

brunette-in-black
rainy-days-don't-go-away chapter 15 . 5/17/2008
Like you haven't tourchered us enough! ANOTHER CLIFF! COME ON! It's so good! Please, continue soon. PLEASE!
Giz13 chapter 15 . 5/17/2008
WOW! that was great! i loved it! yey jack to the rescue :P
nightmistress92 chapter 15 . 5/17/2008
Sorry for my language but, What a sick thing for that bastard like him to do. I am glad that Jack got there in time. I hope to hear more from you soon.
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »