Reviews for Fall Away from your Past
stormic chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
what Niisan what did you do to me
In The Mix chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Disturbing. Kinky as hell though. Love it.
Zam98 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I've always liked to think that Ritsuka's memory-loss is entirely Seimei's fault. Erasing his brother's memory is creepy and possessive, and strikes me as something Seimei would totally do.

This was really great, I loved it!
WingsOfFate chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Oh my god, this could really happen! I'm only on volume 6, 7? of Loveless but I can see this happening so easily and it certainly is inkeeping with Seimei's character and giving a very good explaination for the memory loss/personality shift.

(I am faving an awful lot of your stories aren't I?)
Lemonysh chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
i always imagined Ritsuka's memory loss was somehow Seimei related.. this was beautifully written and very in character :) you could even make it into a multichapter story if you have the inspiration..
Forgotten.Thirteen chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Aw. I loved this! Seimei would totally do something like that. I like Seimei. I kinda don't really get why people hate him. He's may not be a very good person, but I think for a character in a manga, he is amazing. You portrayed him very well. And I love Ritsuka to death! He is just so cute and I love him in this one shot!

-Rasko
NicotineGum chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I was convinced this was part of the story. That's how real it was! Loved it.
hokagegodessarya chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
huh, that's interesting, i like it3 it's even better because it sounds like soemthing seimei might actually do too... keep up the good writing

~arya minato and itachi
spiel chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Nice one, want more, more *jumps around* :D
AoyagicestHime chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Awsome work.. i love it.

*looks at Seimei bashers* wusses dident even sign in.

Anyways i loved it im glad there is more Sei and Rit fics, i havent really been surfing much and when i did i stopped after only seeing the top lot cause they are fics i reconise XD; glad i scrolled down for this.
XxLovelyxStitchesxX chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
that that that was so awesome. -shivers-

Love this vouple but also love soubi x ritsuka -le twich-

o.o;;
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I got shivers. This was fantastic. _
Raze Occam chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Hmm...I like it, but it was a bit freaky...Even though I like SeimeixRitsuka I still get creeped out a little from reading them.
vernajast chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
This was beautiful and really well thought out! Your writing is very nice, as well. :D
death by computer addiction chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
So...Awesome! My Seimei/Ritsuka has been satisfied!