Reviews for Surprises
Serenity Blossom chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
This was great! Loved the end bit.
Illbehisangel10 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I'm sure I've reviewed before, but this is quite possibly my favorite story on this site, at least in my top five. I absolutely love it and I love this pairing. Whenever I go to look for it to re-read it, I forget what it's called, so I'm reviewing again so I can find it more easily.
Really, you did a wonderful job writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Pretty much the best thing ever. This makes me ship them
Montley chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I really loved this. All of the snapshots fit nicely together and it flowed well. It was written very well, no mistakes in spelling or grammar caught my eye. I'm starting to ship these two, it was a very great fic, even though some of Cormac's arrogance was missing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Love this, just perfect!
n-nargles chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
The Common Room was deserted, except for the lone figure on the couch in front of the fire. As Hermione stepped further into the room she recognised the short brown hair.

"I got you a drink," he said quietly.

That's broke my heart. I LOVE this story!
Forever Written in the Stars chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Aw...cutest proposal ever.
AbsurdInsomnia chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I love the way you showed Cormac from start to finish. I think a little bit of the arrogance he was supposed to have had from Hogwarts is missing but it's fine.

The way Hermione accepts the 'proposal' is also well done. We all know she wouldn't be one for dramatics.

It's well written and quite a charming story.

Much love

x An
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
OHMIGOSH this was the sweetest collection of snapshots! I thought you captured Cormac very nicely, and I loved the last section especially - I could just see his face XD

Wonderful :)
Nora chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
That was sort of beautiful.
seniorforayear07 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
That was cute!
AuntieL chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
THIS! Cormac was SO good - gorgeous, smart... etc... just a little youthful conceit. I adooooooooore how you show him - and her - grow up to be together!

(came here from a crack_broom rec on LJ.)
CheshireCat23 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I don't know why so many people portray Cormac as a git in their story. I mean seriously, he can't be that bad!

Cute story, I absolutely loved it!
Dani Rose Ventra chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
charming and lovely
RedRose102 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
That was sweet! Great Job!