Reviews for Surprises
UnicornMist chapter 1 . 8/17
Great story! I honestly love Cormac/Hermione as a ship and I thought you did a great job developing their relationship and describing he one between her and Ron. Thanks so much for sharing.
Adahmel chapter 1 . 4/21
Sweet and light hearted.
sao172 chapter 1 . 4/15
What a cute little story. This is the first story I read of Hermione and Cormac together and I like it. Great writing and story.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
I don't know why, but I kinda like Cormac. Just like Krum, he actually liked Hermione just as she was before she became a big shot.
Serenity Blossom chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
This was great! Loved the end bit.
Swa-Sa Masou chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I'm sure I've reviewed before, but this is quite possibly my favorite story on this site, at least in my top five. I absolutely love it and I love this pairing. Whenever I go to look for it to re-read it, I forget what it's called, so I'm reviewing again so I can find it more easily.
Really, you did a wonderful job writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Pretty much the best thing ever. This makes me ship them
Montley chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I really loved this. All of the snapshots fit nicely together and it flowed well. It was written very well, no mistakes in spelling or grammar caught my eye. I'm starting to ship these two, it was a very great fic, even though some of Cormac's arrogance was missing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Love this, just perfect!
n-nargles chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
The Common Room was deserted, except for the lone figure on the couch in front of the fire. As Hermione stepped further into the room she recognised the short brown hair.

"I got you a drink," he said quietly.

That's broke my heart. I LOVE this story!
Forever Written in the Stars chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Aw...cutest proposal ever.
AbsurdInsomnia chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I love the way you showed Cormac from start to finish. I think a little bit of the arrogance he was supposed to have had from Hogwarts is missing but it's fine.

The way Hermione accepts the 'proposal' is also well done. We all know she wouldn't be one for dramatics.

It's well written and quite a charming story.

Much love

x An
WeatherWatch chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
OHMIGOSH this was the sweetest collection of snapshots! I thought you captured Cormac very nicely, and I loved the last section especially - I could just see his face XD

Wonderful :)
Nora chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
That was sort of beautiful.
seniorforayear07 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011