Reviews for Thick and Thin
afan21 chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
Oh, I just loved this! Wish I'd found you sooner. I've been a tad hyper-active, going all over looking for stories and authors of BtVS/AtS and Bones. Afraid of the big-bad censor going rabid all over the internet. I would love to read your other fic that can't be posted here because of ratings. Be assured I'm well into middle age, so not breaking any laws there. Do you have an active website for your fanfic, still? If so, may I please visit? Thanks so much. Laura
Buffyxenaman chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
That was good.
cursedgirl chapter 3 . 2/2/2008
hi! do you have more xander/spike/angel fanfic's ?

I love them! )
Gambit14 chapter 3 . 3/24/2004
love it love it love it. i bow to you're talent though techically it's not really that angsty becuase it has a happy ending.
Fluffanuter sandwitches are the greatess
kimirasarielle chapter 3 . 1/26/2004
Wa! I'm still fairly new to the Buffy fandom, but I like this very much. :) Also, not so good with the constructive criticism, so... Well, I liked all of your characterizations, but I think Xander was my favorite. Funny, considering I often can't stand him in the show. _ But yup, luft it. Maybe I'll check out some of your other fics now. *grin*
amythest chapter 3 . 9/10/2003
Oh, wonderful. I'm so happy it wasn't one-sided on Xander's part. Excellent story, I can't wait to read more of your work! :)
Lima chapter 3 . 1/20/2003
*Grins stupidly at the screen for a while. Considers the hentai things scampering around her head. Turns a lovely shade of purple. Grins some more.* Yatta! So good! Just...just... YAY!
Adara's Rose chapter 3 . 4/21/2002
*smiles all over his face* all i can say is YAY!
Truth3 chapter 3 . 3/16/2002
*applause* First Person POV is my favorite style and I have rarely seen it so well done. Beautiful and totally believable.
Alicia Marie chapter 3 . 1/21/2002
Nice. Written beautifully!
norse chapter 3 . 10/10/2001
Wow. You so rock. I'm missing sleep to read your fanfic, and I don't really care, cuz you effin' rock. Now because I'm about ready to pass out from exhaustion I'm gonna have to wait 'til tomorrow to read the rest of your stuff, but I will *definitely* be back.
Spiffy Da WonderSheep chapter 3 . 9/24/2001
I've told you I love your writing, haven't I? Can I say it again? Loudly and on repeat? This is wonderful! It's got just the right amount of sappy romance to make me happy, but it's got the dark and the edge that Joss strives for (and gets quite often), but not many fic writers can reach.
Roger Raby chapter 3 . 9/22/2001
Interesting. Sweet, romantic, (not all what I would have expected), but still excellent.
Roger Raby chapter 2 . 9/22/2001
Pretty damn good.
Roger Raby chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
Pretty good, sweet and sentimental and stuff.