Reviews for Almost Beyond Repair
2angelgoats chapter 1 . 5/29
Like all of your fics, this was very well-written, but I did find parts of it hard to read. I think you could do with using more speech tags. One thing you do very well is vagueness, for want of a better word, but the balance wasn't struck as perfectly as usual in this one-shot.

Some really powerful phrases caught my attention in this fic. 'Neither moves, neither speaks, there's no point.' is a good example. It conveyed a sense of hopelessness, but also empathy between the two characters. That's really important in a Tony/Maxxie fic.

'Fingertips dancing over cool skin' was another beautiful phrase. It gave delicacy and even uncertainty to the kiss. This helped especially in your portrayal of Maxxie, who was very sweet and perfectly in character throughout all of this one-shot. Talking of characterisation, that's another strong point of yours and you definitely lived up to my expectations.

Your way with words is as strong as ever. Good job.
prettydiego chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
love it
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Loved It! :D
Shannara810 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
(Giggling) Wow. I love all your fic, (THE DEFINITION OF NORMAL above all), so think of this review for all of them, but this one has really captured me. So, Tony now is a little different? Why they cannot accept him like this? No one I perfect, Tony far from it, but who are them to criticise him?

Perhaps, even in a guy like him, there is a small child who is crying for help. And Maxxie is there for him.

I love this couple and it’s a shame for the new season where everything is back to “normal”. Tony/Michelle? BLEAH! Tony/Maxxie is much better! Please write again about them. You are an amazing writer!
Rinn Harridan chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
(Giggles in Delight) This was so good! I love all of your Skins fics! Tony and Maxxie are the best couple ever. They compliment each other so well and you do a great job of getting them in character. Love your work. Read and Review my first Skins fic please? 8-)
bithnic chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I must say although here in Auz we've only just seen the end of the 1st series, that story didn't really make much sence. I interpreted a fair bit (cause im a literature student) so I understand wat ur trying to say but to ur every day reader...well it may b just a bit to complex. You need to state who is speaking as many books do, however if this is meant to be a script u need their names in front of their lines.

Other than that good job.