Reviews for Almost Beyond Repair
love it
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Loved It! :D
Shannara810 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
(Giggling) Wow. I love all your fic, (THE DEFINITION OF NORMAL above all), so think of this review for all of them, but this one has really captured me. So, Tony now is a little different? Why they cannot accept him like this? No one I perfect, Tony far from it, but who are them to criticise him?

Perhaps, even in a guy like him, there is a small child who is crying for help. And Maxxie is there for him.

I love this couple and it’s a shame for the new season where everything is back to “normal”. Tony/Michelle? BLEAH! Tony/Maxxie is much better! Please write again about them. You are an amazing writer!
Rinn Harridan chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
(Giggles in Delight) This was so good! I love all of your Skins fics! Tony and Maxxie are the best couple ever. They compliment each other so well and you do a great job of getting them in character. Love your work. Read and Review my first Skins fic please? 8-)
bithnic chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I must say although here in Auz we've only just seen the end of the 1st series, that story didn't really make much sence. I interpreted a fair bit (cause im a literature student) so I understand wat ur trying to say but to ur every day reader...well it may b just a bit to complex. You need to state who is speaking as many books do, however if this is meant to be a script u need their names in front of their lines.

Other than that good job.