Reviews for And then, there's you
LushRomance chapter 20 . 10/17/2018
I can't choose whom Rukia would end up with.. I love them all.. I don't want them hurt. This fic is OOC but I am in love with it! I cannot wait to find out what happens next.. thanks for the update!
Shes alright i guess chapter 1 . 4/9/2018
I Love this story so much I hope u have the motivation to update this in the future also reread this story so many times definitely one of my favourites of all time love it!
rukia protege chapter 17 . 2/18/2016
ulquiorra or gin ll be better or maybe bya-kun
hopelessromantic chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
one of the best rukia harem fic ive read
ej chapter 20 . 12/16/2015
next chapter pls...lunch meeting here we come...
Guest chapter 3 . 7/13/2015
Haha that last part threw me off my chair! Gosh ichigo you can be such an idiot sometimes... Sigh
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
proud of you rukia
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
haha poor ichigo
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
dear author can i have a request?: UPDATE PLEEEEEAAASSSSEEEEEEEE! i hope rukia will be with ichigo to "kick," "slap" some sense into him and eventually end up his manwhoring ways. grimmy is very adorable in here :3
laexdream chapter 20 . 3/1/2015
Please update! I love this story, even though I feel bad for almost all the guys. LOL...
laexdream chapter 17 . 3/1/2015
Either Gin... Ulquiorra or Byabya (lol, Byakuya)... Any of them... Though I prefer Gin.
laexdream chapter 7 . 3/1/2015
I want her to pair up with Gin... if not, then that man on the bed. But not Ichigo - even though I know the story will still swing that way... orz
laexdream chapter 6 . 3/1/2015
Yayyy! Gin! Man, the moment Gin appeared and was her first, I instantly loved this ff... Gahh, the feels! Ginnnnnn3
Guest chapter 17 . 2/3/2015
i think rukia and byakuya
Alexa-rlove chapter 20 . 7/24/2014