Reviews for Slight Mishap
polka dots are underestimated chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I really DO like the Mabudachi Trio. And you wrote the interactions spot-on. Especially the "Now, can I drive, Tori-san?"..."No." part. I do want to say that I was slightly dissappointed that there wasn't more Shigure/Tohru (friendship) in here. I think she of all people would be the most aware & concerned about anyone having a cold. Y'know?

And by the way, the fact that you write for almost all my favorite fandoms makes me SO happy! Especially my new fave (Doctor Who).
Different Child chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Only 10 reviews? Shame on them! It's a good story. ) Shigure is often overlooked in this situation I imagine. Hatori and Aya love him dearly. They're family. One way or another. Romantic or brotherly or just hella crazy friends they love each other no matter how ya call it. You showed that. Though I bet they'd be right back if he needed them or probably the next day either way. The kids probably would take care of him from then on, realizing it wasn't something small. Yuki'd been too sick as a kid to be let around anyone who was sick when living at Sohma house. Kyo...I dunno. He was the outcast so it's hard to tell sometimes. And Tohru only met them a little bit ago. Great work. )
PastaWar19 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Ahh... It's been a long time since I've read a really nice Shigure fic like that. I love moments when the Mabudachi Trio just pop up together in a fic like that, and this one was different from the others, having Shigure sick and all. :)

You know what? I'll visit your profile and look at all your stories now. And that small banter from Ayame and Hatori at the end was like a good cherry topping on a sundae treat. :D

Good job!

-Pasta W 19. :P
painterofemotions chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Loved this story! I have not read many Fruits Basket fanfics, but htis one really nailed it! I love a friendship fic more than anything! Wonderful job and keep up the good work!
SunMoonAndSpoon chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Aww, that was quite sweet. It's been forever since I've read any kind of Fruits Basket fanfiction, but this was a nice reintroduction. I like how everything came together in the end because of a thoughtless lie. Very nice job.
Rithralinde chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
all i can say is

Aw

and i especially love that little ending.
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
this was quite touching.

excellent work
magz88 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
great job X]
ylana chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Another beautiful Shigure-story!

Thank you for the Mabudachi-trio moments; good fics with the three of them are hard to find!

I hope you will write more stories about Shigure, you really do have a talent for writing this character!

cheers,

ylana
cherry-s-twin chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
hmm... ive fallen in love...

ok, i have a favour... could you please write more Shigure stories? i love them, and youre talent is truly amazing... i would love to read more Shigure ones.
Everybody's Neesan chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Your style seems pretty well developed and I didn't pick up too many mistakes, which makes a nice change. I enjoyed this. It can be hard to find some good stuff about Shigure, and you've kept them all well in character.
Laily chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
I savour Shigure-centric fics like I do ice-cream on a sunny day, and I quite enjoyed this piece; aside from the fact that I'd probably have Shigure act differently when he's sick, you know, have him running and whinging and begging Hatori to mother him back to health, I like how you portrayed Shigure as the father figure he thinks he isn't but almost is, and how he doesn't want his charges to find out he's unwell and consequently fuss over him (or at least, Tohru will) - I obsess over Hatori/Shigure so this was a treat. Thanks for writing it.